Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

MoR free req pack

OP a BaNaNa69x

So I've been scouring the forums, and I've noticed some people got different things in their req packs.

I got the noble armour, a brute plasma rifle and some boosts

In another thread some people got phateons. Did anyone else get any or are these guys bsing? 343 why is that req pack random?
People who havent gotten Noble armor get noble Armour, those who have got it get 2 Phaeton Helios

I got 2 phaeton helios
yeah i got phaeton H. no biggie.
I got the Noble armor.
I got two Phaeton helios, and I used one in turbo and managed to wreck 2 other Phaeton helios on Apex :D was alot of fun using that first one. Definately like the new Phaeton, also was using Wheelman mod, that is quite useful adding extra armor to a VTOL that already has extra armor lol.
I got two phaetons.
Got 2 Helios Phaeton, 1 Brute Plasma Rifle & a Rare Warzone RP boost.
I would much rather have the Phaeton Helios than the Noble Valor armor and helmet that I got and will never use.
Got 2 Helios Phaeton, 1 Brute Plasma Rifle & a Rare Warzone RP boost.
Same here.
The phateon is a legendary where as the noble valor armour is an ultra rare.
People who havent gotten Noble armor get noble Armour, those who have got it get 2 Phaeton Helios

I got 2 phaeton helios
I already have the rare set of noble armour, the armour you get in the packs is different in a way.

Edit: wait is noble valor new at all? Or was it already in the game? Because if it isn't new, this entire post was just a misunderstanding