More Armor Mods please

OP JOELO6494

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 45
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
Yup, I would like to see more. Maybe one with double thruster? A high cost REQ Level of course
Yup, I would like to see more. Maybe one with double thruster? A high cost REQ Level of course
Comes with the Vorpal talon... But would still be cool. Mabye a double ammo armour mod too.
Comes with the Vorpal talon... But would still be cool. Mabye a double ammo armour mod too.
Patrol case gives more ammo
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
I know, but an armor mod, you don't need to call in that weapon. There is Patrol Case btw for extra ammo.
I know, but an armor mod, you don't need to call in that weapon. There is Patrol Case btw for extra ammo.
Yeah, I forgot.
It'd be cool to have maybe some HUD upgrades, like in Halo 4's Campaign... Promethean vision? Maybe it highlights enemies when they're in a certain radius or something? Or highlights grenades more clearly, leaves trails for bullets? Things like that.
JackLively wrote:
It'd be cool to have maybe some HUD upgrades, like in Halo 4's Campaign... Promethean vision? Maybe it highlights enemies when they're in a certain radius or something? Or highlights grenades more clearly, leaves trails for bullets? Things like that.
I like this. The only problem is that it would last as long as the player was alive, and it would throw the balance off a cliff. A power-up might be a better use for it.
JackLively wrote:
I like this. The only problem is that it would last as long as the player was alive, and it would throw the balance off a cliff. A power-up might be a better use for it.
Hmm... so maybe not all the enemies, maybe up to 3 within 25 feet? I don't think that's too powerful considering you can have extra ammo, or grenades, or faster shields.
JackLively wrote:
JackLively wrote:
Hmm... so maybe not all the enemies, maybe up to 3 within 25 feet? I don't think that's too powerful considering you can have extra ammo, or grenades, or faster shields.
Decent point. Maybe not quite so specific? Everything inside your radar/motion tracker, maybe?
RADAR JAMMEEEEEEEEEER!
I'd like to see the current ones refined to be actually useful first. Of the 14 armor mods I only find myself using 3 or 4 of them regularly.
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
I would love that.
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
A mod for ground vechiles to counter camo please
Anything ODST.
I think we need a jetpack armor mod.
Turret Gunner - Having Speed Booster increases your speed with a turret, and your jump height too, but it would be cool to have one like Halo 4's, which made them less prone to overheating (when in vehicles), and increasing the speed just a little bit more than Speed Booster (just like Upgraded Thrusters lets you sprint faster than the Speed Booster) but with no jump height boost. It could give you a little more ammo too when you spawn one.
I honestly feel like the current amount of armour mods is enough. I only use 2-3 mods, and a few of the mods do very similar things. I personally think the amount right now is enough. Maybe 343i could add another one, but it has to be really unique.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 45