3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 47
Be nice to see more
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
how about radar jammer like in halo 3
radar jamer
I'm just thinking out loud here. Maybe a armor mod for vehicles that makes the hit box for the "hold X to jack" smaller so it's harder to be jacked when your in vehicle. Perhaps make the opposite as well that makes vehicles easier for you to jack. What do you guys think?
traigan la katana
Prlme21 wrote:
how about radar jammer like in halo 3
Sure I can go sneak up next to an enemy base and oh no... I get killed by The Answer because someone saw little dots flying around in their radar.
Spoiler:
Show
Hyeeta wrote:
I'm just thinking out loud here. Maybe a armor mod for vehicles that makes the hit box for the "hold X to jack" smaller so it's harder to be jacked when your in vehicle. Perhaps make the opposite as well that makes vehicles easier for you to jack. What do you guys think?
Nice idea, I would name it Hyjacker Armor Mod or Vehicle Control Armor Mod.
halo reach i like the jet peck so much fun the #halo reach
I THANK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK JETPACKS,ARMOR LOCK AND HOLOGRAMS.
HERE ARE SOME NEW ONES I THANK WOULD BE COOL.
1 A SHOCKWAVE THAT TEMPORARY STUNS FORRUNNERS,COVENANT AND PUTS ENEMY SPARTANS IN ARMOR LOCK(LIKE CHIEF DID TO LOCKE)
2 A EMP THAT TEMPORARY SHUTS DOWN VEHICLES ON THE GROUND AND IN THE AIR
ADD HALO 3 BATTLEFIELD GEAR
1 BUBBLE SHIELD
2 FLARE
3 DEPLOYABLE COVER
4 PORTABLE GRAVITY LIFT
5 TRIP MINE(AND HAVE 2ND TYPE OF MINE THAT CLOCKED)
6 POINT DEFENSE GAUNTLET
7 REGENERATER
8 RADAR JAMMER
9 POWER DRAINER
i miss the jet peck
Promethian vision would be awesome.
ADD HALO 3 BATTLEFIELD GEAR
1 BUBBLE SHIELD
2 FLARE
3 DEPLOYABLE COVER
4 PORTABLE GRAVITY LIFT
5 TRIP MINE(AND HAVE 2ND TYPE OF MINE THAT CLOCKED)
6 POINT DEFENSE GAUNTLET
7 REGENERATER
8 RADAR JAMMER
9 POWER DRAINER
Yes
xS415x wrote:
ICRAZYNINO wrote:
KizerZX wrote:
I think, would be good idea, return tu jet pack.
nohh not the jetpack :(
I agree, the Jetpack doesn't have a place in Halo 5. The game is balanced for the Thruster pack, Jetpack would break too much.
No, it would work wonderfully. Just limit the fuel so as to not let players abuse it. There is so much fun too be had with jetpacks again. Many game types benefitted fron it and many maps could use it.
It would work wonderfully because you say so, or because you've actually given it some thought?

On almost all Warzone maps any high/out of reach/ticky to get to places have Soft Kill boxes, which pretty much means the Developers don't want you going there. That limits the Jetpack to movement only, which we have enough of.

Comparing Reach's movement speed with the Jetpack to Halo 5, it would almost certainly unbalance the game due to the unilateral speed it can provide over the Thruster Pack, which is what every map in Halo 5 built by 343 was scaled for.

The flow and dynamic of so many maps would end up broken. As much as I'd love the Jetpack back, it just doesn't fit unless they rebalance all the maps, or only make it accessible on specific maps.

Besides, that's an Armor Ability, pretty sure this thread was started to discuss new ideas for Armor Mods which are all Passive (Armor Abilities are actives).
Like what else can they come out with there's very little they can come out with.
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
^ This is the best suggestion I've seen so far.
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
Make WZ 12 team again, put in TURBO permanent and make that playlist a max 6 fireteam. TURBO wouldn't get dominated by coordinated fireteams of 12, and lets face it.......WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF REQS TO BLOW THROUGH. MAKES A LOT OF SENSE! i THINK THIS IDEA DESERVES A SERIOUS THOUGHT AND NEED TO START BEING DISCUSSED.

Now the armour mod i'd like to see added is a perk that lets us equip 2 armour mods at once. Or upgrade the current mods with one xtra ablitiy, that makes sense to the MOD TYPE
A armor mod that allows the Spartan assassinate faster
I want an armour that increases vehicle damage, and if the vehicle gets hijacked no damage is taken. Level 7 or 8 req level sounds good to me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 47