4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 47
xS415x wrote:
UK1V wrote:
We have Armor Mods for increased speed and shields, how about a damage increase? Or if that's too broken, how about it becomes available to a team who has had no bases for more than 2 minutes to try and help the spawn killing? Idk just a thought!
To me, damage increase mods are a fine line between fun and completely broken. Any damage mod would need something to offset it, like reduced ammo or decreased movement speed. Without that, it's effectively a permanent, stacking, damage boost.
Good thinking, how about the extra damage drains power from your Thrusters, preventing you from Sprinting, Thrusting, or Ground Pounding, making you a "Glass Cannon" so to speak. That would certainly create equality for the Mod.
UK1V wrote:
xS415x wrote:
UK1V wrote:
We have Armor Mods for increased speed and shields, how about a damage increase? Or if that's too broken, how about it becomes available to a team who has had no bases for more than 2 minutes to try and help the spawn killing? Idk just a thought!
To me, damage increase mods are a fine line between fun and completely broken. Any damage mod would need something to offset it, like reduced ammo or decreased movement speed. Without that, it's effectively a permanent, stacking, damage boost.
Good thinking, how about the extra damage drains power from your Thrusters, preventing you from Sprinting, Thrusting, or Ground Pounding, making you a "Glass Cannon" so to speak. That would certainly create equality for the Mod.
We do have mods that increase damage, but not the type of damage you would like. Increased Strength and Death from Above both increase damage, but for melee/shoulder charge and ground pound respectively. Armor mods to get increased weapon damage would be too broken, everyone would start using it, no matter the drawback. Besides, they are supposed to me ARMOR Mods, not weapon mods. You have Damage Boost for that. If you want increased damage earlier, I think it would be better to ask 343i to lower Damage Boost Req Cost by 1.
I think we need a jetpack armor mod.
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
JOELO6494 wrote:
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
ar,or mods in forge would be awesome. just think of the customes!

(reach mods flashback)

nevermind

jk its a cool idea though
How about an armor mod that lets you hold a turret while in a warthog passenger seat? Or to even throw grenades while holding one, or to use thrust? It'd be like a Jorge armor mod.
I want to see the attachments for Helmet, Arms and Legs like in Halo Reach.
I agree with this post
I think it would be cool if they added an Amour mod for Having a Shoulder turret on you armour.
Here's some ideas:

Tank: Better damage resistance after shields are broken (improved effectiveness against non-critical damage)

Spartan toss: Improved spartan charge force, moving players and objects further without increasing damage

jump boosters: jumping activates your booster to get you further, additionally evade boosters push you further
I would love a bullet tracer / projectile tracer HuD mod even if it provided limited assistance. It would definitely help me realize where I'm being shot from.
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
Oh hell yea
resistant to splinter grenades or take less damage from nades in general!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bring back the Gunner Armor Mod from Halo 4. It'd make Turrets much more valuable/useful, instead of being sadly ignored.
Caluben wrote:
Bring back the Gunner Armor Mod from Halo 4. It'd make Turrets much more valuable/useful, instead of being sadly ignored.
Maybe that would be awesome
a armor upgrade where if you sit in a area long enough you turn invisible for a limited time would be kinda neat, at the cost that your always on the radar
More please
Hey Chains wrote:
An armor mod that gets rid of de-scope would be nice
Mostly because I see a lot of newer players who haven't played halo before struggle to win gunfights when they get de-scoped
They had an ability like that in halo 4...i think it would be really useful...hate when i have someone lined up in my sights just to get kicked out of them when i get shot by his teammate or enemy
It wasn't an ability. It was just you didn't get descoped if you got shot.
I didn't mean an ability...it was like one of two perks...forgot what they were called in H4...
It was just feature in the game. Nothing special. I'm sure you're thinking of armor abilities, but it wasn't one of those.
I'm not thinking of armor abilities, lol...there were two slots for special class customization like faster assassination, faster ordiance, ordinance reroll, etc.....they were like perk slots...the perk/mod/whatever it was called prevented descope...
The tactical packages and support upgrades. Except none of those had a descope prevention. It was just an implemented feature in the game
Was it a feature? I thought it was used through the "Stability" Support Upgrade...
Stability just helped so you didn't get your aim thtown off as much when getting shot. It was a feature in the game.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification
Caluben wrote:
Agreed...I find Turrets pointless unless I pair gen with invisibility, damage boost, or multiple speed boosts
a armor upgrade where if you sit in a area long enough you turn invisible for a limited time would be kinda neat, at the cost that your always on the radar
What's the point of being invisible then? <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 47