3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 47
Caluben wrote:
Bring back the Gunner Armor Mod from Halo 4. It'd make Turrets much more valuable/useful, instead of being sadly ignored.
Agreed...I find Turrets pointless unless I pair gen with invisibility, damage boost, or multiple speed boosts
Only good chaingun is Jorge's
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
JOELO6494 wrote:
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
it would be a lot better if they bring back this one mod its kinda like a shield that deflects the plasma grenade and i like it
We need more
A lightweight armor mod, carrying turrets doesn't slow your movement speed.
I would like a skill that you could put holograms
Double boost at 7 or 6 and buff increased damage
JOELO6494 wrote:
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
it would be a lot better if they bring back this one mod its kinda like a shield that deflects the plasma grenade and i like it
Oh no you don't mean armour lock do you?
Please bring back bubble shields please please please!!! please!! <3 <3
Turret Gunner - Having Speed Booster increases your speed with a turret, and your jump height too, but it would be cool to have one like Halo 4's, which made them less prone to overheating (when in vehicles), and increasing the speed just a little bit more than Speed Booster (just like Upgraded Thrusters lets you sprint faster than the Speed Booster) but with no jump height boost. It could give you a little more ammo too when you spawn one.
i agree that would be a good trait since wheelman is mostly for the driver
Hi

Maybe a new armour mod that allows you to use any booster like speed or damage booster for 5 - 10 seconds. This would certainly bring a new feel to the game.

Thx
Maybe a faster Speed Booster armor mod...
i just miss seeing bubble sheilds on the battle field maybe an armor mod to generate them...
I wanna see an old halo 4 favorite of mine come back , the infrared vision come back, that was SWEET!!!
But the changing the HUD idea WAS totally baller !!!
I would love to sort a nice red or black HUD !!!!
Nexid wrote:
I would like a skill that you could put holograms
those holograms were hilarious... if you had a full team use them at once.... mass confusion
Why not a little throwback and bring back the
  • stealth mod (Req 3-4): Allows users to move silently during combat, and increases their ability to kill enemies from behind
  • gunner mod (Req 5-6): increasing the amount of time a mounted weapon takes to overheat during sustained fire or improving the general speed and mobility while carrying a detached turret
from Halo 4? Personally I'd like to see them and they'd fit with current mods now.
Profesnol wrote:
A lightweight armor mod, carrying turrets doesn't slow your movement speed.
Something like this is what we need
Good Idea
I'd like to see that, like Triple Thrusters.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 47