1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47
Did not know the vorpal talon gave a double thruster
That would be cool. I can't think of any mods at the moment though...
I want Armor Mods below level 5. Common and Uncommons shouldn't be level 5
Something to counter active camo because once your in a vehicle there is no way to know if someone near you
How about seeing armor in all its glory instead or red or blue.
Armor lock or Regen bubble or halo 3 bubble shield
Yo an armor mod that allows you to dual-wield would be dope!!!!!!!!
Turret Gunner - Having Speed Booster increases your speed with a turret, and your jump height too, but it would be cool to have one like Halo 4's, which made them less prone to overheating (when in vehicles), and increasing the speed just a little bit more than Speed Booster (just like Upgraded Thrusters lets you sprint faster than the Speed Booster) but with no jump height boost. It could give you a little more ammo too when you spawn one.
Dude just use increased movement speed because it's pretty much what you just said except without the turret specifics. It makes you move faster when not sprinting and increases jump height. I use it to get places fast with a turret.
I dont feel that we need more.
Of the total number that are already in game I only use about 3.
Generally the only mods I use are armor or auto-medic. I can't really get behind any others.
I'd like a survivor armor mod like in halo 4.
Turret Gunner - Having Speed Booster increases your speed with a turret, and your jump height too, but it would be cool to have one like Halo 4's, which made them less prone to overheating (when in vehicles), and increasing the speed just a little bit more than Speed Booster (just like Upgraded Thrusters lets you sprint faster than the Speed Booster) but with no jump height boost. It could give you a little more ammo too when you spawn one.
Dude just use increased movement speed because it's pretty much what you just said except without the turret specifics. It makes you move faster when not sprinting and increases jump height. I use it to get places fast with a turret.
Yeah, I know, but still it's speed is not good enough to dodge incoming fire, that's why I said a little more speed.
Second, do you know the benefits it would bring to a ONI Warthog or a AA-Wraith turret? They would become extremely efficient (both overheat too fast because they are powerful)
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
That's Jorges chaingun.
headyman44 wrote:
How about seeing armor in all its glory instead or red or blue.
This.
yep agreed. They should add more
JackLively wrote:
It'd be cool to have maybe some HUD upgrades, like in Halo 4's Campaign... Promethean vision? Maybe it highlights enemies when they're in a certain radius or something? Or highlights grenades more clearly, leaves trails for bullets? Things like that.
The Threat Marker loadout weapons already highlight enemies.

I think we need a jetpack armor mod.
headyman44 wrote:
Armor lock or Regen bubble or halo 3 bubble shield
Armor mods are not armor abilities. Armor mods are the perks we saw in Halo 4, though limited to one rather than two. They are small changes to the player's attributes, not extra equipment for the player to utilize like armor abilities.

I want Armor Mods below level 5. Common and Uncommons shouldn't be level 5
No, they are balanced at level five. Some of the uncommon and common ones are incredibly powerful if used right. Having them all at level five is fine.

As for armor mods I'd like to see, I would love to see the Survivor armor mod return. It was an armor mod that forcefully ejected you from a vehicle before it was destroyed. Both fun and annoying, it was a unique armor mod that almost broke BTB in Halo 4, but I think with the chaos of Warzone it'd fit in pretty well.

Otherwise I can't think of any armor mod that Warzone doesn't already have that we need.
I think they should add some from halo 3?
They should either add the regen orb or the bubble shield
Invisability detector like reach motion detector when enemy is invisible
I think a mod that lets you see camoed enemies that are near you when ur in a ground vehicle however they still wont be on the radar rather only in ur line of sight and the mod will give your vehicle a bit more armor too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47