2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 47
personally i think there should be more like for instance an armor mod where you could see though walls that could be used in arena
OK.. They are indeed a very cool idea but in my opinion are they really that noticeable....? I have personally used them every time I'm playing the likes of warzone and so far I have failed to see just how much they really do for me. Maybe its just me I don't know but does anyone else agree????
Double thrusters sound cool
Armor me d where it would tell u what weapons the person u just killed has
Mabey one with a faster reload speed and better ranged damage
Double thrusters sound cool
Yes it does maybe we could like do higher jumps 2
OK.. They are indeed a very cool idea but in my opinion are they really that noticeable....? I have personally used them every time I'm playing the likes of warzone and so far I have failed to see just how much they really do for me. Maybe its just me I don't know but does anyone else agree????
Well yes we can because like the hardened shields you can survive a sniper shot to the head
Agreed!
Kodamu wrote:
personally i think there should be more like for instance an armor mod where you could see though walls that could be used in arena
That made Halo 4 MP unbearable
TAZoh3 wrote:
Well yes we can because like the hardened shields you can survive a sniper shot to the head
I definatly agree with you there because the hardened shield is amazing, I probably should have made it clear which ones I was actually talking about. Because hardened shield (over shield) is actually a power up. Where as I was talking about the mods e.g speed boost, upgraded thruster etc.
a dual wield one so you can dual wield any gun
DR2D20 wrote:
uhhh dual wield nore fangs no thank you
JOELO6494 wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
A lightweight armor mod, carrying turrets doesn't slow your movement speed.
Something like this is what we need
something like this is what would make turrets more useful then just a chore.
DR2D20 wrote:
That would be over powered but that would be great just not with every weapon i mean two wielded spartan lazers
TAZoh3 wrote:
Mabey one with a faster reload speed and better ranged damage
Something like that already exists.
Yea i totally think they should have added a few by now, then again i mostly completely forget they exist and don't use them, i still think it would be cool.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
new armor mods would be nice but dont make them to powerful
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
A very interesting thought. I've been wanting this since Halo 3.
Maybe something crazy like a lvl 8 armor mod that makes it so that melee kills grant you a grenade or something like that. Or treat some armor mods like the equipment from Halo 3. You know the bubble shield, regeneration... etc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 47