2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 47
With the output of the new pack of helmets, we returned a little to the halo reach, hoping they get armor from halo3.
JOELO6494 wrote:
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
Yeah JOEL, I agree. I always run Upgraded Thrusters because its what I think the base game's thurster pack and sprint should've been like. I can explain more some other time lolol.
Can't really think of one other than that one guy's suggestion of letting drivers of warthogs/ghosts/mongeese throw grenades. Are there some you can think of?
Holograms
I just think they should put in armor abilities again.
Maybe they can mod a black under suit on my armour, black under suit increases morale and in return does nothing but MAKE YOUR DAMN ARMOUR LOOK GOOD!
More mods plz
Make a armor mod so some dumb random or jerk can't steal your vehicle if you're trying to defend the core in WZA or not let anyone who isn't in your fireteam in your vehicle. I hate people getting into your hog or gungoose then just driving off with it and getting you both killed and your vehicle blown up.
JOELO6494 wrote:
it would be a lot better if they bring back this one mod its kinda like a shield that deflects the plasma grenade and i like it
Oh no you don't mean armour lock do you?
''YES''
JOELO6494 wrote:
it would be a lot better if they bring back this one mod its kinda like a shield that deflects the plasma grenade and i like it
Oh no you don't mean armour lock do you?
''YES''
THE ARMOR LOCK the state of the art technology that i have been waiting for.
You guys realize armor mods were the mechanics that led to Halo's dark days, right? Reach's were horribly imbalanced. Same with Halo 4, but they're better in Halo 5. We don't need more for Arena....maybe for Warzone. For Arena keep it simple: Thrusters, stabilize, clamber. For Warzone, those, plus vehicle enhancing abilities. Remember Halo isn't about replicating other FPS's successes with abilities that make you wall run and fly like Superman (cough *CoD* COUGH). If abilities stay, they need to be realistic within Halo's gameplay.
Agreed armor mods are fun to have and add different play styles.
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
That's a neat idea.
Know exactly what you mean dude, not enough customization options, that's why I like destiny better.
headyman44 wrote:
Armor lock or Regen bubble or halo 3 bubble shield
How would that work though because there isn't an armor ability button and armor "Mods" are active the entire time
Wish there was a armor mod that would make you fly like the jetpack
That's an armor ability not an armor mod
What about a Smart-Link 2.0 or something? Marks targets that you and your teammates can see
pleaaaase give us bubble shields again
I think they should add actually armor mods not just take a base armor and put some stripes or shapes on iy. Halo reach was able to make most armor variants look intreeging but not overly useless
Maybe one where meleeing an enemy vehicle has an EMP effect like a plasma pistol. Or have that as a weapon attachment?
Do not post about forum moderation.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 47