2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 47
It would be nice if they did a set to show how many years you played, or previous games in the series.
i would like to see Promethean vision come back
Promethean vision and jet pack should come back
I think they should add actually armor mods not just take a base armor and put some stripes or shapes on iy. Halo reach was able to make most armor variants look intreeging but not overly useless
the armor on halo 5 is cool and the helmet
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
50% faster is a bit op
What about an armor mod that hides you from enemy radars.
I agree. I mean I do like the ones in there, but some more to choose from is always nice.
I believe that changing the req levels for players to use different armor mods was a unique and better way for others to try new armor mods. If they add another one, they should add it to the level 3 category since there's less of them. I would like a jetpack, not very op nor very weak, just have the right amount of fuel to move around like in Reach
I believe that changing the req levels for players to use different armor mods was a unique and better way for others to try new armor mods. If they add another one, they should add it to the level 3 category since there's less of them. I would like a jetpack, not very op nor very weak, just have the right amount of fuel to move around like in Reach
I'd really like a jump-pack, where instead of the jetpack from Reach, you would get a second, higher "jump" once you were in the air but not as much control. Very helpful for scaling the more vertical maps.
I think there's already too many. It's gonna take a REAL long time to get them all. (Nobody dare say "I have them all" because I don't care, i'm not a 24/7 player.) Honestly, I would be really glad if they added a helmet or armor that's just for players that have played multiple halo titles, like a legacy helmet, or if you have over 2000 halo gamerscore an achievement helmet.

And if they made it so you could use or make custom armor/helmet skins that are unlocked with achievements.
DAMD081 wrote:
It would be nice if they did a set to show how many years you played, or previous games in the series.
Well i've played all the halo FPS games to date, but things you wouldn't be able to see older original games like CE and 2.
Yes halo 5 needs more armor mods
I like the idea of an ODST style out line on every thing on the hud.

Mod for double jump, double thruster, and daul wielding.
Jet pack mod would be awesome
What we need is less armor mods. In order to buff the weaker ones, combine them with the other weaker ones to put them more in line with some of the stronger ones.
More Mods
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 47