2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 47
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I don't quite see what kind of other armor mods they could add!
I think the armor mods are fine. I don't use them anyway lol
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
50% faster is a bit op
its only with turrests though so there's like 4 turrets and none besides ONI are very good. Besides people don't use them that often and it would be a good way to get req diversity.
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
50% faster is a bit op
its only with turrests though so there's like 4 turrets and none besides ONI are very good. Besides people don't use them that often and it would be a good way to get req diversity.
Maybe 30% or 25%.
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
50% faster is a bit op
Maybe 30% or 25%.
I could see that. I just don't want it to end up like some of the never used ones
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
50% faster is a bit op
Maybe 30% or 25%.
I could see that. I just don't want it to end up like some of the never used ones
Wasn't there an ability in h4 4 this? Wait, yeah, it was called gunner (now I remember)
I agree, more armor mods would be awesome. And some form of loadout pre-sets would save a lot of time too.

Say, 'Anti-Air' is what I name one. Get to REQ 4, and it will auto equip my 2 BR that have kinetic bolts, and my ammo mod.

Give us 5 to 10 pre-sets to save time at REQ station. It's currently very clunky.
There should be a Berserker one where it increases melee damage, or melee weapon damage.
There should be a Berserker one where it increases melee damage, or melee weapon damage.
Id add to that to where your shields are broken and it activates for a certain duration
Drop shield was one of my favorites
Agreed but it should be more more like the story where you can have 2 armor abilities
wish we had armor lock up again,shields and jet packs again
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
50% faster is a bit op
Maybe 30% or 25%.
Wasn't there an ability in h4 4 this? Wait, yeah, it was called gunner (now I remember)
that is where I got the idea mostly it was a little different.
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades.
That's genius
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
a radar jammer would be awesome
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 47