7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 47
camo with sprtint, come oooooon
ONE THAT LETS YOU SHOOT WHILE RUNNING
ONE THAT LETS YOU STAY ZOOMED IN AFTER BEING SHOT
Yeah, a few more would be pretty cool.
UK1V wrote:
a armor upgrade where if you sit in a area long enough you turn invisible for a limited time would be kinda neat, at the cost that your always on the radar
What's the point of being invisible then? <3
to feel fancy :D?
UK1V wrote:
a armor upgrade where if you sit in a area long enough you turn invisible for a limited time would be kinda neat, at the cost that your always on the radar
What's the point of being invisible then? <3
to feel fancy :D?
Yea I guess there's nothing fancier than being invisible whilst your radar screams out at the world HERE I AM! ;)
maybe one with a drone or a riot shield like halo 4 had
Yer we need more
XXXVI wrote:
camo with sprtint, come oooooon
Yessssss
I would like the jetpack to come back, though the standard thrusts for the power armor seem enough. Just a suggestion.
I have 2 ideas for some armor mods, they should add a level 6 mod that lets you earn gain req levels a small bit faster like 10%-15% faster than normal. also one that is level 6 and makes your vehicles a bit faster
ONE THAT LETS YOU STAY ZOOMED IN AFTER BEING SHOT
Dude is your caps lock jammed?
ONE THAT LETS YOU SHOOT WHILE RUNNING
No this isnt cod
I don't quite see what kind of other armor mods they could add!
Check my ideas out theres alot of creative ideas
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
50% faster is a bit op
its only with turrests though so there's like 4 turrets and none besides ONI are very good. Besides people don't use them that often and it would be a good way to get req diversity.
A bit too much, I think one that lets you sprint and ads with a turret would be fine tho
How about a mod that nuetralizes all mods
I don't see why they don't bring back the flaming helm or like armor modifications like halo reach.
Personally I like how you had to work your way up to buy armor in halo reach but also how you had to unlock it in halo 3
Buying DLC from GameStop is over rated
l Umbrex l wrote:
I would like the jetpack to come back, though the standard thrusts for the power armor seem enough. Just a suggestion.
As long as they didn't bring back armor lock
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun.Anyone else?
IDK about more armour mods i think the ones we have r good already but don't get me wrong I wouldnt mind if they added a few more
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 47