2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 47
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
jbob138 wrote:
I honestly feel like the current amount of armour mods is enough. I only use 2-3 mods, and a few of the mods do very similar things. I personally think the amount right now is enough. Maybe 343i could add another one, but it has to be really unique.
I only use Speed Booster, Advanced Sensors and Wheelman.
They just need to add the deployables and activatable armor mods, like bubble shield and armor lock.
Give me my Gunner from Halo 4 and I'll be satisfied for life.
radar jamer x2
I would like to see some more mods like ones from reach and h3 make a return, bubble shield, regenerative field etc. Especially if they help out teammates
GDTaco wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
what I really want to be able to change HUD color but, a cool armor mod would be turret man you run 50% faster with a turret do 10% more damage and they overheat at Hal the rate.
50% faster is a bit op
its only with turrests though so there's like 4 turrets and none besides ONI are very good. Besides people don't use them that often and it would be a good way to get req diversity.
A bit too much, I think one that lets you sprint and ads with a turret would be fine tho
personally I think upgraded shields is o.p. Nothing should let you live a sniper headshot.
Proximinity Jammer
-Scrambles the ennemy radar in a close radius of 15 Meters.
-When firing unsilenced weapons you can be spotted easier in the radius of 15 meters, overall Noise of Players trusters decrease effectiveness as well.
-Players using silenced weapons & assasinating however does not decrease Jammer effectiveness.
-Uncommon, can be earned from Silver & Gold requisition packs
-weapons & trusters cannot effect the Jammer while in Active camo, Speed boost & Damage boost decrease Jammer effectiveness by 15%

(This is how a jammer would be added if possible, if this idea gets taken for halo 5, credit to 343i for creating it & so on...)
-by: AirLoxz
Invisible armor mod
when you are crouching you will be invisible for 5 sec and get to slide while invisible. Cheat armor mod
i think they're fine the way they are tbh
More mods the better, like Halo reach
How about a jump booster mod
How about we bring back those power weapons from halo 3 (such as bubble shield), halo 4 , and halo reach?
How about a self destruct upgrade, it basically forces you out of your vehicle while the enemy is pounding it and just explodes, simple as that
but for it to work the vehicle has to be heavily damaged with shields down
Black Under Suits
GyroZeppeli45, a Self destruct mod would blow up your spartan like a grenade but the game is T so im sure you mean a "Operator mod"
Yup, I would like to see more. Maybe one with double thruster? A high cost REQ Level of cours
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 47