3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 47
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades
the gungoose i think does that ArticEwWork.
How about a self destruct upgrade, it basically forces you out of your vehicle while the enemy is pounding it and just explodes, simple as that
but for it to work the vehicle has to be heavily damaged with shields down
Sounds good to me
JOELO6494 wrote:
How about a self destruct upgrade, it basically forces you out of your vehicle while the enemy is pounding it and just explodes, simple as that
but for it to work the vehicle has to be heavily damaged with shields down
Sounds good to me
same here, just as something not suicidal like self Destruct. something more like "Ejector mod" or "Escape artist mod"
I really don't think we need anymore armor mods.
Vaudeur wrote:
some people disagree because there's some abilitys that feel better to have in halo 5, like something's missing here.
AirLoxz wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
some people disagree because there's some abilitys that feel better to have in halo 5, like something's missing here.
Yeah, i know.
More Armored Mods
More maps I don't want anymore reqs armour or vehicles I don't care if they are community made remade from the other halos or new things get boring
Yes please more. Maybe req boost armor upgrade. It makes your reqs a little bit faster in regen.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i found the armor mods useful and i would also love to see more
ranking up
One armor mod that I would like to see come back is Stability; where you don't flinch when you get fired upon while zoomed in with your weapon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like some mod that allows the player to heal team Spartans by pressing the Melee Button! (Note this does not result on enemy Spartans they will just get a melee to the face!)
an armor mod thats works like a damage boost 1 would be kind of cool if not too op:)
I would like to see a mod that lets a driver throw grenades
Or where the driver could shoot a magnum!
My idea is this one called Recon
Essentially, close range weapons (Magnum, SMG, AR, that stuff) have double ammo capacity.
Additionally, you have a slight camo, that's about 10% standing, 0% shooting and all that stuff, and 50% while crouching. Not invisibility, but it's kind of close.
Your movement speed is increased by 10%

And Weapons Expert
Turret Walking Speed is increased by 25%, or the equivalent of walking.
Reload Speed is boosted by 30%
All Rocket Launchers have Player-Lock-On (even the Ad Victoriam, which makes the rockets intelligent)
And the ability to reload while sprinting
However, thruster distance is nerfed by 10%
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 47