5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 47
I think also armor effects would be nice to have like flaming helmets
Deathstorm wrote:
I think also armor effects would be nice to have like flaming helmets
We're speaking about armor MIDS here....
more in ward zone
Maybe have one that boosts req level promotion
one armor mod i hope they really take back is the jetpack and the armor lock.
Deleted
Preach man armor mods are great and we should get more. I know that this might be a forum of a forum but does anyone think that halo 5 should have more add ons for you spartan? I'm thinking about halo reach because those spartans looked super sick with all the add ons you could get and I think halo 5 could use some more of those extra things.
Make a remastering of halo ce, halo 2 and halo 3, with the new features of running and backpack propeller, with a level of difficulty greater than legendary.
AirLoxz wrote:
Proximinity Jammer-Scrambles the ennemy radar in a close radius of 15 Meters.
-When firing unsilenced weapons you can be spotted easier in the radius of 15 meters, overall Noise of Players trusters decrease effectiveness as well.
-Players using silenced weapons & assasinating however does not decrease Jammer effectiveness.
-Uncommon, can be earned from Silver & Gold requisition packs
-weapons & trusters cannot effect the Jammer while in Active camo, Speed boost & Damage boost decrease Jammer effectiveness by 15%

(This is how a jammer would be added if possible, if this idea gets taken for halo 5, credit to 343i for creating it & so on...)
-by: AirLoxz
Thats good but I think it should be higher and also you can hear the player using it you can hear the little scrambling noise and it gets a bit louder the closer you are
Thats what I said
How about these?
  • Firepower (Level 5)- Duel wield certain weapons like pistols, smgs, at the cost of less accuracy and more recoil.
  • Gunner (Level 4) - Move faster with detached turrets and vehicle weaponry takes longer to overheat.
  • Survivor (Level 6) - Be ejected for your vehicle before it's destroyed, still does not save you from planted grenades.
  • Requisition Efficiency (Level 6) - You level up your REQ level faster and REQ energy charges up faster.
  • Resupply (Level 4) - Be able resupply frag grenades at any REQ station.
I like your "Firepower" and "Resupply" ideas. Would make it different for a change
This is great except the dual wield might be unblanced in a way, I dont personally find it a a problem but lots of people will -Yoink-, also the turret on linda exist, just make a seperate one that lets you move a bit faster in vehicles and the a seperate one that lets you ads with a turrets and jump high and walk faster
hmm
LV9 armor mod alows you to use 3 at once with having to recharge reqs
I think the armor mods a very cool and some more would be fun
Yes! Agreed I would love to see the coveted Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor from Halo 3. One of my proudest moments in Halo history when I unlocked it! Lets make the Halo Universe great again, by bringing back the Hayabusa Armor in Halo 5!!!!!!!!
more would be cool
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

yo opino lo mismo
Thats what I said
Im sorry i dont scroll around and stalk what others say like you
I 100% agree. They need to add more armor mods! It gives warzone more variety!
yes please more
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 47