I think also armor effects would be nice to have like flaming helmets
More Armor Mods please
Thats good but I think it should be higher and also you can hear the player using it you can hear the little scrambling noise and it gets a bit louder the closer you areAirLoxz wrote:Proximinity Jammer-Scrambles the ennemy radar in a close radius of 15 Meters.
-When firing unsilenced weapons you can be spotted easier in the radius of 15 meters, overall Noise of Players trusters decrease effectiveness as well.
-Players using silenced weapons & assasinating however does not decrease Jammer effectiveness.
-Uncommon, can be earned from Silver & Gold requisition packs
-weapons & trusters cannot effect the Jammer while in Active camo, Speed boost & Damage boost decrease Jammer effectiveness by 15%
(This is how a jammer would be added if possible, if this idea gets taken for halo 5, credit to 343i for creating it & so on...)
This is great except the dual wield might be unblanced in a way, I dont personally find it a a problem but lots of people will -Yoink-, also the turret on linda exist, just make a seperate one that lets you move a bit faster in vehicles and the a seperate one that lets you ads with a turrets and jump high and walk fasterAllStarKiller60 wrote:I like your "Firepower" and "Resupply" ideas. Would make it different for a changeYour Grandkids wrote:How about these?
- Firepower (Level 5)- Duel wield certain weapons like pistols, smgs, at the cost of less accuracy and more recoil.
- Gunner (Level 4) - Move faster with detached turrets and vehicle weaponry takes longer to overheat.
- Survivor (Level 6) - Be ejected for your vehicle before it's destroyed, still does not save you from planted grenades.
- Requisition Efficiency (Level 6) - You level up your REQ level faster and REQ energy charges up faster.
- Resupply (Level 4) - Be able resupply frag grenades at any REQ station.