4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 47
hoodsesh wrote:
How do u get armour mods ?
unlock them by buying them in the req store then in warzone you activate them at a req station
Maybe turn some of the reach classes like drop shield and hologram and bring it into halo 5
mod that lets refill req weapons at req stations but it would cost 7-9 points
That would be useful especially for taking out bosses. But it can't be used for some types otherwise people would be camping.
Maybe have one that boosts req level promotion
Thats what I said
Im sorry i dont scroll around and stalk what others say like you
Damn I wasnt acting agressive bud, I was agreeing wih you
hoodsesh wrote:
How do u get armour mods ?
You can unlock them by just playing the game
A more powerful version of the armor lock, from reach?
I usually use Increased Strength since its the only Legendary one. But I don't really notice it working? Does it not work on spartans to resist one hit KOs. I mean sometimes it does some heavy damage on vehicles.
Agreed
I usually use Increased Strength since its the only Legendary one. But I don't really notice it working? Does it not work on spartans to resist one hit KOs. I mean sometimes it does some heavy damage on vehicles.
Yeah that armor mod seems really useless imo
Ruin III wrote:
Maybe turn some of the reach classes like drop shield and hologram and bring it into halo 5
Not armor abilities armor mods as in a passive always on slight boost ability
Turret Gunner - Having Speed Booster increases your speed with a turret, and your jump height too, but it would be cool to have one like Halo 4's, which made them less prone to overheating (when in vehicles), and increasing the speed just a little bit more than Speed Booster (just like Upgraded Thrusters lets you sprint faster than the Speed Booster) but with no jump height boost. It could give you a little more ammo too when you spawn one.
That would be cool, I feel like I would use turrets much more often with that.
I think we need a jetpack armor mod.
I think an Armour mod that will all you to dual wield or have 3 weapons would be cool
Could be something like the elite armor mod in halo reach
Waypoint
They should bring the Jetpack back, I think it would need to be a Level 6 Req. though.
I would enjoy more armor mods. I usually only stick to a few of them anyways though.
Yeah that armor mod seems really useless imo
Basically what it does is do more damage than a standard melee. I standard melee will remove shield and 25% health. The mod makes it so it takes away 75% health in one hit. If you have it with a bayonet, it counters the upgraded shields mod
mod that lets refill req weapons at req stations but it would cost 7-9 points
That would be useful especially for taking out bosses. But it can't be used for some types otherwise people would be camping.
It should be like how many refills depends on the rarity of the weapon Commons get 5, uncommons 4, rares 3, ultra rares 2, legendary/mythic 1.
or have a mod that lets you have your req energy refill a bit faster.
I think instead of armour mods they should just make a reach remastered.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 47