2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 47
I'd like a triple carry one, which allows for three weapons.
Armour mod that makes nearby players experience classic halo gameplay by limiting enhanced mobility.
motion tracker jammer?
they should add a high level req that allows you to dual wield pistol type weapons and smg type weapons. This would work for warzone because you would still be vulnerable in open areas but dominant in defending a base or in close quarters. I hear people say that this type of mod would cause balancing issues but I think it actually helps solve a lot of issues. I feel that a lot of the time in war zone if you have to defend your core you are often left with weak base weapons and the enemy team destroys the core easily. This mod would give the defending team a fighting chance.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe like a vertical thruster armor mod that like allows you to double jump but uses your thrust cooldown. Or an armor mod that allows you to dual wield small arms but you can't use any spartan abilities at all unless you drop one.
An armour mod for seeing camo that is with in a certain range from you to make it defensive and not just shooting them from miles away.
How about one where you explode violently upon death. That way, even if your cheap Spartan charge tactic fails, the explosion will take out what's left of the opponent anyway! Mwahaha!

Ah, the joys of suicide bombing...
Yea more would be awesome
omg yhes
a armor mod that can see invis people
Nothing major like this will be added until H6, by the way
I came up with a design and drew it, the Scorpio helmet. The head is following more of a roundish shape, has two talons below, eyes are hexagonal. Ability, I have no idea... something bug related?
An armor mod that increased damage radius for ground pound and Spartan charge.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
off topic.
they should add a high level req that allows you to dual wield pistol type weapons and smg type weapons. This would work for warzone because you would still be vulnerable in open areas but dominant in defending a base or in close quarters. I hear people say that this type of mod would cause balancing issues but I think it actually helps solve a lot of issues. I feel that a lot of the time in war zone if you have to defend your core you are often left with weak base weapons and the enemy team destroys the core easily. This mod would give the defending team a fighting chance.
if i smile, that means i agree with you.
if i frown that means im against you
:/
xl Lazurus wrote:
that would be cool, the only problem would be you could carry strong power weapons that would compliment eachother perfectly. i think this would just lead to a lot of complaints
I think armor lock should be introduced.
xl Lazurus wrote:
that would be cool, the only problem would be you could carry strong power weapons that would compliment eachother perfectly. i think this would just lead to a lot of complaints
Ya, it would have to be balanced though, like having slightly reduced movement speed, jump height, stabilization jets duration, and maybe a slow sprint?
Personally I think there should only be a few more added. Such as increased jump hight
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 47