1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. ...
  7. 47
Im not sure if we're getting any more reqs for halo 5
I think a simple armour mod that spots or marks enemies would be great. E.g, you see a player with a mythic req, you mark them for a few seconds for your team mates to target. It should have a 30 sec or more cooldown.
This is a great idea...maybe a req though?
But for more spartan abilities 343 make a long time for building or make them
I think that they need to boost the effects of the effects of the wheelman boos.
The drop shield would be cool, if it can be one of those armor mods
CTAC Saber wrote:
J7 Raider wrote:
Anything ODST.
Yea like maybe being able to spawn above the base you want to spawn in. To be activated when your base is closed to being lost.
See you're way ahead of me that's a beautiful Idea. Say like a level 7 or 8 rec Pod drop.
It would be cool to have a upgrade called "tosser" where you can catch grenades and throw them back. Or one where Plasma shots increase shield (add overshield) but when it goes over over shield max, your shields break. You could call it Plasma walker. Another cool one would be a shield upgrade that makes you more resistant to ballistics and actually reflects ammo off, like Jackal shields did in halo ce. And finally you could have one called hellbringers where when your punches leave a fire residue that burns and groundspounds/spartan charges leave a area of fire that burns for 30 sec and does damage Some of these seem op but it would be like legendary good and actually make a huge difference.
Eapetus wrote:
It would be cool to have a upgrade called "tosser" where you can catch grenades and throw them back. Or one where Plasma shots increase shield (add overshield) but when it goes over over shield max, your shields break. You could call it Plasma walker. Another cool one would be a shield upgrade that makes you more resistant to ballistics and actually reflects ammo off, like Jackal shields did in halo ce. And finally you could have one called hellbringers where when your punches leave a fire residue that burns and groundspounds/spartan charges leave a area of fire that burns for 30 sec and does damage Some of these seem op but it would be like legendary good and actually make a huge difference.
I honestly don''t think 343 could ever add that. I don't think they could balance that to be able to be put in multiplayer. The toss back would seem like a cool one but the way grenades work, it would only be useful with frags and you would have to be able to catch it out of the air. And they may run into legal issues because of how close of a mechanic that would be to COD
I dunno about more of them, but I'd love the ability to equip two in WZFF.
Eapetus wrote:
I honestly don''t think 343 could ever add that. I don't think they could balance that to be able to be put in multiplayer. The toss back would seem like a cool one but the way grenades work, it would only be useful with frags and you would have to be able to catch it out of the air. And they may run into legal issues because of how close of a mechanic that would be to COD
That's a mechanic in war. Plus cod has already taken things/designs from other popular games and movies. And i said it was op but it's just a cool thing to add if they ever decided to. And it would only apply to war zone which is unranked. They won't add it though, whether it's balanced or not. And with the tosser upgrade, what if you can toss middles back, like master chief did in the book fall of reach.
Eapetus wrote:
Eapetus wrote:
That's a mechanic in war. Plus cod has already taken things/designs from other popular games and movies. And i said it was op but it's just a cool thing to add if they ever decided to. And it would only apply to war zone which is unranked. They won't add it though, whether it's balanced or not. And with the tosser upgrade, what if you can toss middles back, like master chief did in the book fall of reach.
Not sure what you mean by middles but due to the way nades behave, splinters detonate once hitting a surface so once it touched you it explodes, frags do with a bit of a bounce so maybe you could throw it back, and trying to catch a live sticky would just be dumb. but 343 does care about balance in warzone too... to some extent (Noctous/Stormbreak)
Eapetus wrote:
Eapetus wrote:
Not sure what you mean by middles but due to the way nades behave, splinters detonate once hitting a surface so once it touched you it explodes, frags do with a bit of a bounce so maybe you could throw it back, and trying to catch a live sticky would just be dumb. but 343 does care about balance in warzone too... to some extent (Noctous/Stormbreak)
I mean missiles. My auto correct was being terrible. Maybe only throw air missle from vehicles. Again it would be op and not implemented because of balance issues. Just a thing I would like to see.
Eapetus wrote:
Eapetus wrote:
Eapetus wrote:
I mean missiles. My auto correct was being terrible. Maybe only throw air missle from vehicles. Again it would be op and not implemented because of balance issues. Just a thing I would like to see.
Air missile like from a rocket hog or rocket pod? I believe like with a rocket they could be deflected or altered path from a hammer swing or explosions.
i love halo sound track :)
Quote:
Quote:
Can thet be a armor mod that makes any vehicle you drive move faster
Halo is life
I wish there was a mod that made the enemy team think your on there team
i truely agree
yeah igree
to sum everything up, we just need the old armor mods and disable sprint for the sprint armor mod. unless 343 made IV's an improved physical enhancement from the Halo 3 to 4 Gap timeline it would make sense but, halo can change the thruster pack to act as a jetpack & add some new armor mods like Charge, Burst, Evade 2.0, Fetch, Sentry, DropShield 2.0 & Hologram 2.0 (Hologram disguises player as last opponent killed rather then blindly run into objects.)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. ...
  7. 47