OP JOELO6494

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. ...
  6. 47
Exenius wrote:
I'd like to see the current ones refined to be actually useful first. Of the 14 armor mods I only find myself using 3 or 4 of them regularly.
i dont do the pvp gametypes, i mostly play firefight and in that the only one thats of any real use for me is patrol case. Sadly though it doesnt work for powerweapon reqs they do not gain any additional ammo on reuse. But since i mostly use BR's and DMRs for games and only pull vehicles/weapons in a few specific cases patrol case is perfect for me and far better than anything else
Just make the mods we have better and add an air vehicle because the ones now kind of suck.The ammo is good but would be better if they worked on the reqs weapons too more req ammo and take out sprint, and thruster they are of no use
Wiziq45 wrote:
Just make the mods we have better and add an air vehicle because the ones now kind of suck.The ammo is good but would be better if they worked on the reqs weapons too more req ammo and take out sprint, and thruster they are of no use
I disagree. I find that sprint and thrusters are great. Sprint allows you to quickly close the gap between enemies and yourself, and thrusters allow you to dash in and out of cover. I do agree that the current mods should be improved tho
I would like the current armor mods to be more effective. In my opinion, Halo 4’s armor mods are much better than Halo 5’s. Each of them have a purpose and becasue of the loadout system, you frequently used them. But in Halo 5, I’ll completely forget that I own armor mods.
Maybe add back in the bubble shield as an armor mod like in Reach and Halo 4?
Boost without Dropping Turret
Clamber with Turret
Jog with Turret
Wiziq45 wrote:
I disagree. I find that sprint and thrusters are great. Sprint allows you to quickly close the gap between enemies and yourself, and thrusters allow you to dash in and out of cover. I do agree that the current mods should be improved tho
Halo 5 NEEEDs Sprint as in some maps are so big (firefight) you may need to run to the other side of the map to engage the enemy, I dont think slide needs to be in the game, Charge is really only good for breaking down walls so it could go too....Thrusters are cool but implies jet pack ability that is not there, double jump jet pack would be cool (Reach Syle)
Wiziq45 wrote:
Halo 5 NEEEDs Sprint as in some maps are so big (firefight) you may need to run to the other side of the map to engage the enemy, I dont think slide needs to be in the game, Charge is really only good for breaking down walls so it could go too....Thrusters are cool but implies jet pack ability that is not there, double jump jet pack would be cool (Reach Syle)
I think Halo 4/Reach armor abilities are the way to go. It allows more playstyles and more options is almost always a good thing. That and I miss the drop shield.
the evade the eleates had in H:Reach but for your Spartan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. ...
  6. 47