Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

more armors like the Achilles

OP nekocchi36

do you guys think that we should get more armors like the achilles?
Do you mean difficulty of obtaining or style of armor?
Do you mean difficulty of obtaining or style of armor?
yup like the helioskrill , sorry if i spelled it wrong but yeah
Sure.
A Samurai set.
A Viking Set
A Jago (KI) set like Hayabusa from H3
A Fulgore set from Killer Instinct.
ZEUS-class or POSEIDON-class MJOLNIR would be sweet.
Crap, I just forgot about HADES-class MJOLNIR, too!
A Samurai set.
A Viking Set
Well, the Shinobi set is supposed to be based off of ancient feudal Samurai. As for Hayabusa, I hate ninjas. So yeah.
I like unlocking armors by doing specific things. sadly some of the only ones in Halo 5 are a bit too difficult to get (like the pig helmet, and even Achillies). I have the Achillies body armor but my group is still slowing inching toward the helmet after months of playing. I think they should have added more special armor tied only to achievements, but not every armor. Looking forward to seeing what else they pop out for us. Honestly love all the armor choices this game gave us. Some helmets were awesome and others not so much, but the options are there and I give 343 full credit for that level of customization.
Or maybe armour effects attained from a really hard achievement or maybe like 100.000 spartan kills.
A Samurai set.
A Viking Set
omg Great Idea a Fulgore set woul be amazing
As long as it doesn't involve spartan companies.

I'd like to see a set that includes the reach operator head set. It looks too good to be exclusive to one bad helmet.
A Samurai set.
A Viking Set
Well, the Shinobi set is supposed to be based off of ancient feudal Samurai. As for Hayabusa, I hate ninjas. So yeah.
Awesome! As a Killer Instinct fan I'd also love, although I know this is stretching it, but if they did have the flaming helmet they could bring in Cinders arm and leg accessories to an armor set and you could have a whole Arena squad if Kilgore was included too! Add an Ultra Tech emblem, a version of the Spartan Laser that sounds like Fulgore's laser hype beam! OMG can you imagine pwning kids with the Splazer as Fulgore lol!

I'd also love BLACK UNDERSUITS.
And maybe if there is going to be so much paint on different variations, have more that includes the secondary color. I just don't like the blobby look of the characters.
A Samurai set.
A Viking Set
Awesome! As a Killer Instinct fan I'd also love, although I know this is stretching it, but if they did have the flaming helmet they could bring in Cinders arm and leg accessories to an armor set and you could have a whole Arena squad if Kilgore was included too! Add an Ultra Tech emblem, a version of the Spartan Laser that sounds like Fulgore's laser hype beam! OMG can you imagine pwning kids with the Splazer as Fulgore lol!

I'd also love BLACK UNDERSUITS.
And maybe if there is going to be so much paint on different variations, have more that includes the secondary color. I just don't like the blobby look of the characters.
KI really is a good franchise. I main Jago but Cinder is pretty cool. Would really like for 343 to bring back Reach and H4 customization. Would make Spartans look WAY more individualized. But apart from that, Im currently trying to get the Achilles helmet and the Wrath Anhur armor. The Anhur variation pretty much just adds flame decals onto the original Wrath set aswell as a flaming skull on one of the shoulder pieces. But I do wish they would add better customization. And a few things from KI would be sweet.
No.

Having different types of requirements for helms/armor only undermines gameplay and often encourages people to go against the game rules, or intentionally look for lesser skilled players to get easy wins. I want to play CTF when the game is CTF, slayer when it's slayer, and vise versa VERSUS people of nearly the same skill level.. Having more task specific helmets only encourages users to engage in party v solo blowout games and farming.
I wouldn't mind having more armor sets only achievable through company based objectives. It'd help keep many of them active rather than dying out after obtaining the Achilles set.
More stuff behind achievements / MP accolades would be cool
I'm surprised there isn't any armor tied to the assist commendations. That'd be another place to stick an armor set.
No.

Having different types of requirements for helms/armor only undermines gameplay and often encourages people to go against the game rules, or intentionally look for lesser skilled players to get easy wins. I want to play CTF when the game is CTF, slayer when it's slayer, and vise versa VERSUS people of nearly the same skill level.. Having more task specific helmets only encourages users to engage in party v solo blowout games and farming.
I'd assume you're referring to farming companies. I agree, but we should have armor unlocks like they were in H3 AND Reach, where it felt satisfying to get an unlock, instead of like a chore.