OP Dead End 24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
So I just saw this on Reddit,

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/6ao5h9/halo_community_update_may_11th_2017/dhg3ht1/

ske7ch343 says quote "we'll have a little something at E3 but it's not related to the next major entry in the franchise" I don't know about you, but to me this just screams some type of add on for Halo 5. Most likely the final big (hopefully lol) update for it. Sad that we won't even get a Halo 6 teaser though :(

E3 just got a wee bit more interesting. Let the speculation begin ;)

UPDATE - Halo 6 won't be revealed at Gamescom either, http://wccftech.com/halo-6-not-revealed-e3-gamescom-2017/
I feel completely the opposite,to me it seems like 343 is going back to the drawing board and may possibly delay halo 6 until 2019.Halo 5 will be a ghost town by then
I am guessing Halo Wars 2.
I knew this was coming. There's no way Halo 6 is even close to having anything set in stone yet. With so many people leaving 343i and the change to the campaign to more MC, you can bet Halo 6 will be delayed.
TBH, I don't want H5 news or even HW2. It already feels like this game has been out for 5 years already.
I would like to know either way if there will be one more update for H5. As I am sitting on almost a million req points. And will spend all of them wether or not there is an update. My weapon and vehicle cache's are a little thin.
More likely the next update teaser. We know there will be at least one more update and they are also working on a classic setting playlist so more stuff is on the way.
Am I the only one thinking Halo 3 Anniversary here?
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
I won't be surprise if they reveal H3A. Who knows they could be treating like how H2A was revealed.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
I won't be surprise if they reveal H3A. Who knows they could be treating like how H2A was revealed.
Already been confirmed a few times that this isn't happening, won't be shown / revealed at E3
I would really love to see a new halo at e3 whether it be halo 6 or something different because I'm been getting kinda bored of halo 5 and I've taken a break from it so I would be kinda disappointed if we just see an update for halo 5/wars 2
I'm thinking a spinoff standalone title for the fall or perhaps a halo 3 anniversary update to halo 5. Could have a bunch of halo 3 weapons and vehicles and some halo 3 maps. Or maybe it would have a classic game mode with halo 3 maps
stckrboy wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Already been confirmed a few times that this isn't happening, won't be shown / revealed at E3
Yeap, Halo 3 A is not going to happen...
They're going to introduce a new REQ system....at the low low price of 59.99, in order to play Halo 5 from there on you need to pay to play.
stckrboy wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
maybe that's what they want you to think
stckrboy wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
maybe that's what they want you to think
I would love H3A, but I think we have to accept that it won't be happening.
stckrboy wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
343's "confirmations" are about as final as glue in a cup of water, 343 said there wouldn't be a H2A, there was in fact, 1 year later, a H2A, a H3A is almost %100 guaranteed at this point. Even if it isn't announced at E3 I wouldn't be surprised if H3A came out between H5 and H6.
stckrboy wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
343's "confirmations" are about as final as glue in a cup of water, 343 said there wouldn't be a H2A, there was in fact, 1 year later, a H2A, a H3A is almost %100 guaranteed at this point. Even if it isn't announced at E3 I wouldn't be surprised if H3A came out between H5 and H6.
Using this logic there will be a H6 and H3A teaser. You might as well throw in a project Haggar teaser too.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
As much as H3A would be cool, I don't think it's that. They have confirmed they aren't doing it.... But one could always hope right ;)

I am guessing Halo Wars 2.
It might be, but I feel like they have enough HW2 DLC, but who knows.

LethalQ wrote:
More likely the next update teaser. We know there will be at least one more update and they are also working on a classic setting playlist so more stuff is on the way.
This is what I think, but I'm going to go crazy and say it won't be a teaser. They'll show a video and say " and you can start downloading this after this presentation" or something. One can hope lol
a H3A is almost %100 guaranteed at this point. Even if it isn't announced at E3 I wouldn't be surprised if H3A came out between H5 and H6.
Multiple staff members have rejected it being brought up at e3 this year and denied that it is being made, Phil Spencer announced that there will be no Halo or Gears of War FPS titles released this year. It's nowhere near 100% guaranteed, quite the opposite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5