OP Dead End 24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I believe this is going to be the biggest update In gaming history adding every thing form all the rest of the halo games.
CHRIS673 wrote:
Most likely it's Halo Wars 2 DLC and an announcement that both Halo 5 and Wars 2 will be receiving significant Scorpio upgrades.
I want the Campaign DLC I was promised.
Nothing at gamescom either on H6 or next major entry. When Brian Jarrard was asked about Gamescom he replied "definitely not"

link: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/6aovbe/apparently_halo_wont_have_a_big_presence_at_this/dhgvzf3/?context=3

The next major Halo title is probably a ways off. Which is good. 343i needs to have a clear understand what their core fans want. The classic playlist and setting could be a test bed for that
I really hope they don't do a H3A...I'm tired of remasters. I want new games that are not tied into the main storyline.
its all over
I actually want an H3A, but maybe do it for the 15 year anniversary. I'm not quite ready for it yet.
Mostly likely:
Halo 5 on Scorpio in 4k 60 and 1080 supersampling

What I hope they show:
H2A multiplayer maps ported to H5 with classical settings.
I was thinking the same thing:
- MCC for PC and Xbox Scorpio
- Halo 5 Guardians for PC and Xbox Scorpio, with 4K resolution, support to split-screen and a huuuge content update (with a campaign fix hopefully).
Mostly likely:

What I hope they show:
- Halo 5 Guardians for PC and Xbox Scorpio, with 4K resolution, support to split-screen and a huuuge content update (with a campaign fix hopefully).
Yeah because that's gonna bring back the fanbase and increase population
I'll be hoping, that's for sure.
Mostly likely:

What I hope they show:
Ya, the more I think about it, the more I think people are right about the whole 4k Scorpio thing. It just makes sense. Halo 5 on PC... Maybe ya.... Split-screen no, I highly doubt it.
They're saying no Halo 6 will be shown but I remember them also saying they are trying to stray away from the number titles so mabe halo 6 wont be called halo 6 and be some title like halo reach was called.

Also very doubtful but I'd like for them to do a spin off game somewhere in the original trilogy era where it's gameplay is specifically classic halo. I'm so sick of halo's new direction since 343 took over. Give the classic fans a new fresh game that plays like old halo so we can stop screaming at a brick wall.
Mostly likely:

What I hope they show:
Ya, the more I think about it, the more I think people are right about the whole 4k Scorpio thing. It just makes sense. Halo 5 on PC... Maybe ya.... Split-screen no, I highly doubt it.
I think it makes sense, depending how many games will be available for Xbox Scorpio at launch, making Halo 5 or Gears of War 4 compatible with it is a good move imo.
Well I trully believe that the only they will add are more problems into the game.
An add on for H5 would be sweet. I would hope that they take as much time as needed to make sure H6 will be complete upon release :X
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Am I the only one thinking Halo 3 Anniversary here?
I won't be surprise if they reveal H3A. Who knows they could be treating like how H2A was revealed.
No, no, no, no, no.

It's not happening. XD
I just posted this in a different thread but it's probably more relevant here:
Quote:
The more I read what tiny little bits of info are available all around the web and the more I think about it, the more strongly I suspect that if there is new FPS content announced it'll be a Halo 3 themed update for Halo 5, personally. I think that's what we'll get in lieu of the Halo 3 Anniversary standalone game that isn't happening. We know they're working on a classic settings playlist for Halo 5 and they are seeking the Forge community's help in creating Halo 3 throwback maps, the timing seems right.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
TBH, I don't want H5 news or even HW2. It already feels like this game has been out for 5 years already.
I agree, I have no more interest in Halo 5. I'm like a broken record to most people, but I don't have the same interest and longevity of the more recent games as I did with Halo 3.
We need a remake of Halo 5 where they just basically re-do the entire story before H3 lol
So I just saw this on Reddit,

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/6ao5h9/halo_community_update_may_11th_2017/dhg3ht1/ske7ch343 says quote "we'll have a little something at E3 but it's not related to the next major entry in the franchise" I don't know about you, but to me this just screams some type of add on for Halo 5. Most likely the final big (hopefully lol) update for it. Sad that we won't even get a Halo 6 teaser though :(

E3 just got a wee bit more interesting. Let the speculation begin ;)

UPDATE - Halo 6 won't be revealed at Gamescom either, http://wccftech.com/halo-6-not-revealed-e3-gamescom-2017/
Could be kinda cool if maybe they did a campaign-style DLC to bridge Halo 5 and 6?
As much as I love online... It's kinda dead for me, and probably everyone else in Australia.
omarlotrc wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Am I the only one thinking Halo 3 Anniversary here?
I won't be surprise if they reveal H3A. Who knows they could be treating like how H2A was revealed.
No, no, no, no, no.

It's not happening. XD
What he said ^^^ I've forgotten the source... But I know several 343i staff have adamantly stated that there will definitely be no Halo 3A.
I want to hear about possible spinoffs—FPS that is…

Or the once said show or movie
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5