2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
LoxtonA01 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Am I the only one thinking Halo 3 Anniversary here?
I won't be surprise if they reveal H3A. Who knows they could be treating like how H2A was revealed.
No, no, no, no, no.

It's not happening. XD
What he said ^^^ I've forgotten the source... But I know several 343i staff have adamantly stated that there will definitely be no Halo 3A.
And you seem to forget 343s word means squat diddly when it comes to denying particular subjects, specifically the anniversary games. Anyone who genuinely believes 343's "denials" despite the lack of a reason why are just kidding themselves. Now if 343 were to come out and say "H3A won't be happening because of <insert reason here>" then I might buy it as long as the reason isn't "Not enough people or asking for it" or "it isn't what the community wants/needs" as those 2 statements would not only repel what remains of the OG Halo lovers/loyalists, but it would make it seem as if 343 was trying to destroy the old Halo community intentionally. Now I don't believe that's the case, I think 343 wants the old fans back, if nothing more than to keep the game alive for more than a year, and H3A would bring the fanboys drooling. From a business standpoint I can't even fathom how 343 thinks not doing this will increase their profit, unless they package it with Halo 6, then in that case 343, GG.
Didn't they deny, H2A was in the works just minutes before announcing it on stage? :D
Would they really pull an Infinite Warfare and sell Halo 3 Anniversary with the Limited Edition Halo 6? Didn't; that massively backfire on Activision/Infinity Ward?
Would they really pull an Infinite Warfare and sell Halo 3 Anniversary with the Limited Edition Halo 6? Didn't; that massively backfire on Activision/Infinity Ward?
Welll if they had an extra 2 years to work on H3A as well as H6, it might actually help H6, in case H6 is so bad there's no coming back, we are given a fallback, H3A.
Welll if they had an extra 2 years to work on H3A as well as H6, it might actually help H6, in case H6 is so bad there's no coming back, we are given a fallback, H3A.
Yeah but people would say "Why can't I buy H3A separately!", "You're forcing me to buy Halo 6!" etc etc etc
Yeah but people would say "Why can't I buy H3A separately!", "You're forcing me to buy Halo 6!" etc etc etc
That's true, but 343 could also say "Screw it!" and release a H3A next year just because Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 have become desolate wastelands in terms of population. 343 needs something to keep the masses around and a "modern" Halo title just won't cut it anymore. We need THE classic Halo game, if anything more at least make Halo 3 backwards compatible and give it some new servers, or just make a Halo 3 Xbox One edition, no connection to the 360 servers, which in turn means no modders in online playlists.
It backfired cause no one wanted to play infinite warfare and it was absurd having to buy it to get the remastered game. Same WILL happen if 343 do it, I wouldn't get it, there's various people who've already said even remastered halos won't work simply do to the distrust with mcc and dislike for halos current direction. The issue is they do that to get people to buy the newer game when they originally didn't even plan on getting the new game, it's intent was to help boost infinites sales knowing it was going to suffer some decline (it was near being the most disliked trailer on YT when they showed it).
My hope is a halo 3 themed update for 5. Bring in some brute weapons as they're being requested a lot, a couple of brute vehicles, and of course armour. No not hayabusa, but I'm personally hoping for a rogue gen 1 (I mean come on it ONLY appeared in halo 3, it'd be great to see it back. (Of course gungnir gen 1 would be better imo but I'm biased.)).
Naw
I can't see them doing that, nor do u think H3A is happening, at least not this year.

I've actually seen some people saying Halo 5 to PC, which I could see actually. Also the guess of news on the Halo TV show, which would be nice I must say.
Am I the only person who thinks Halo 3 doesn't need an anniversary? Its quality is almost on par with the CE remaster, or maybe my eyes are funky I guess.
More than likely it will be the last content update for H5. I would really hate it if they held off the Heavy Aim patch for something to be released during E3. Other than that I have no clue what they could bring to the table to resuscitate this dying gaming franchise, Halo has stagnated a hell of a lot. Who knows, maybe they might bring back the Haggar Project.
I just want them to keep putting out Halo games. We all love this game. Even if we hate certain things about it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5