2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16
Please fix this issue as it is extremely annoying!!!

Lieutenant - The Invaders
There have also been times when I've been mysteriously disconnected & returned to the lobby to no fault of my own.
Agreed
I like the idea of quitters being paired with other quitters.
I like the idea of quitters being paired with other quitters.
That would be amazing...
Agreed. Some of us actually like to play this game for fun. Quitting makes it very hard to do so.
If it isn't too much trouble why not allow players to join a game to fill up empty spots in arena. Atleast it would give your team a fighting chance
Word.
RedPH wrote:
Agreed. Some of us actually like to play this game for fun. Quitting makes it very hard to do so.
If it isn't too much trouble why not allow players to join a game to fill up empty spots in arena. Atleast it would give your team a fighting chance
I agree with this as well, at least for Arena. I've notice that players are able to drop-in a match in Warzone. However, I've noticed that they just end up leaving if you're losing. I don't understand why they end up leaving, it's going to count for a loss anyways

Lietunant - The Invaders
I hate to say this but I agree. I've seen so many players quit matches in both arena and Warzone that I suggest even severe bans after the 2nd quit starting at a 2 hour ban followed by 4 hours and every offense the time doubles.
I hate to say this but I agree. I've seen so many players quit matches in both arena and Warzone that I suggest even severe bans after the 2nd quit starting at a 2 hour ban followed by 4 hours and every offense the time doubles.
That's what I was thinking as well

Lieutenant - The Invaders
I support this because I'm tired of losing rank because of the being outnumbered madness
I support this because I'm tired of losing rank because of the being outnumbered madness
me too, it sucks
There have also been times when I've been mysteriously disconnected & returned to the lobby to no fault of my own.
I've had that happen to me a few times. It's all based off the host. If they have a poor connection or good, you could get disconnected based off how your connection is as well.
Noooo don't ban the quitters because they might leave the game completely, leaving only players who want to play full games. Let the quitters continue to quit and all the decent player will leave the game instead. Yea, that would be the best thing for the longevity of the game.
#satireforthosecompleteidiots
Here is a solution to this ban situation for people seeking a punishment. 343 Industries creates a playlist where BANS are in effect. There it is people, BANS are in effect in one playlist and BANS not in effect in the other playlist.
I still think people quitting are just weak, it's not hard to stick it through a game. These people though don't think of anyone but themselves. And it's sad that these people have no problem screwing people. Regardless I wish someone had a solution. Otherwise they could try to fix the ranking system in these situations. Because it sucks to climb the ladder, then drop off rapidly because you get put in a lobby repetitivly with these people. It sucks 😖
quitting is part of the game , deal with it.

its been plenty of times where I've been disconnected while winning and have gotten banned , sometimes after a game have ended it will say i got disconnected then i'll get banned for no reason after the game. remember a couple of weeks ago i got disconnected from a game and i got banned for 3hrs.
people consistently get matched up with teams of 4, people who are just trying to play casual and then they rekt and quit
Well, out of curiosity, i would like to find out which rank class suffers the most quitting stats wise,

I'd assume Onyx and Champion wouldn't as the players up there would be decent and honourable warriors more often than not, i might be wrong.

But i suspect in the Golds and Platinum it must be most common

What do you guys think?

Btw, i can understand why some players quit, although for most of us players having fun is just as important as actually winning, match making is a little screwed, pairing up players that should never be paired up, So when your in that situation, getting Slapped about it's hard to take, and that's when the fun drops out of the game,

You can have fun, enjoy yourself but still lose, but not in the way it appears to happen. I know that i have quit sometimes, just too much to take getting whipped with either very bad team mates or others that left the minute the score opened up to a 10 point lead and seemed impossible to claw back.
I personally want CS:GO rules, but a bit more relaxed since Halo games tend to not last as quick.
Quit once: 10 minute ban
Quit twice: 30 minute ban
Quit three times: 2 hour ban
Quit four times: Day ban
Quit five times: 7 day ban
Your quits reset every week, back down to zero. Warzone quits don't matter, and don't count towards these quits.
Sometimes I have to leave matches for other things not connected to sucking -Yoink- at the game. I think the punishment they have now is good.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16