Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

More XP Boosts

OP kjbart

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Wondering if 343 can do something to boost the amount of XP boosts in req packs. The grind to 152 is hard when playing social and all I have are medal and assist XP cards. I'm sure everyone doing the grind would appreciate this.
I actually like that idea because it promotes the act of just playing more halo, especially when the population count is probably going down.
Regice554 wrote:
I actually like that idea because it promotes the act of just playing more halo, especially when the population count is probably going down.
Yeah I agree. The population is dwindling down, but if 343 gives people more incentive to increase their rank, those people may come back.
They'll probably put the XP boosts in the store soon. It's been a while since I've seen them
Diccollo wrote:
They'll probably put the XP boosts in the store soon. It's been a while since I've seen them
I'm not paying a dime for those. I don't support microtransactions, and never will. They should reward the people who stuck with the game all these years, and are trying to grind to 152 by increasing the number of XP boosts in the regular req packs.
Hopefully they put XP boosts back in the store, I’ve been saving req points for a very LONG time because of it.
I'm DYING for some more exp help. I'm having a near existential crises over whether getting SR152 before Infinite releases is worth my time and the more I try to calculate it, the worse things are looking
Im against microtransactions but I do see people’s point in trying to gain more xp faster. I just don’t agree with paying actual money for it.
How about more double xp days? I find myself grinding harder and playing later hours during these times.
Mdamah wrote:
Hopefully they put XP boosts back in the store, I’ve been saving req points for a very LONG time because of it.
I have 1,050,000 saved up for the next round so I cannot wait for them to be available (they were 150,000 REQ points last time)
Just add me, I can help you grind more xp.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Im against microtransactions but I do see people’s point in trying to gain more xp faster. I just don’t agree with paying actual money for it.
Search with Bing -> Convert Bing Rewards to MSFT Gift Card -> Convert Gift Card to legendary boosts.
Diccollo wrote:
They should just have those packs always available
Where are my RP boosts for Warzone at lol. I feel like those are the rarest boosts to get when they should be more prevalent if I've already maxed out....
Whitedooom wrote:
Where are my RP boosts for Warzone at lol. I feel like those are the rarest boosts to get when they should be more prevalent if I've already maxed out....
Wish we could trade. I have more RP boosts then I know what to do with.
Whitedooom wrote:
Yes, I think they should let us choose between what boost we prefer.
Once I spent 120,000 rp points in gold packs and just received 5 wz rp boost (and like 19 for xp). I'm saving rp right now and I will see how many they give me this time.
Btw, they should give us rp boost in bronze packs, I don't care if it's a boost of just 200 rp/game.

Edit:
I just spent 113,830 RP in gold packs= 28 - 29 packs and got 4 RP boost for Wz and 4 RP boost for arena.
OOOHhh but for WZ I got 37 xp boost......
Mdamah wrote:
One time i logged in and my store was glitched. It had all the limited time packs available and i was able to buy 2 legendary warzone xp boosts packs and the sticker bomb weapon skin pack. I want to find what makes this happen but it's probably just random.
Prcsperity wrote:
Mdamah wrote:
One time i logged in and my store was glitched. It had all the limited time packs available and i was able to buy 2 legendary warzone xp boosts packs and the sticker bomb weapon skin pack. I want to find what makes this happen but it's probably just random.
I've had that too a few times, but at the time didn't have any excess RP to spend unfortunately.
Diccollo wrote:
Gift req would be more appropriate at this point, I suppose.
Diccollo wrote:
Gift req would be more appropriate at this point, I suppose.
Holidays are coming up, guess we'll find out
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2