2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
I used to hate the railgun until i picked one up. It's OP but once you use it, you learn to appreciate it.
Although I hate the rocket launchers and fuel rod guns, *coughs noob tube secretly*
The boltshot
Any promethean gun besides the SAW and incinerator.....they still have those right?
The saw is a human gun
The storm rifle is by far the most annoying gun. Literally people will just crouch in corners and wait for someone to pass by.
It use to be the storm rifle until I learned how to use it and now I have respect for it. So I'll go with the railgun.
LeTHaL LeW wrote:
Personally, mines the needler. Its time to kill is insane and the noise drives me crazy! What's yours?
-Yoinking!- shotgun which doubles as a medium range sniper,broke peice of -Yoink-.
For me the most annoying gun to use is any sniper. I already am a terrible sniper but whenever I try to practice my snipin skills I always get killed before I get a chance to use it.
Getting killed by the AR and SMG make me angry because they are way too OP in this game
Beam Rifles wielded by Legendary Jackals in Halo 2.
Smg, aka the pocket SAW
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
Hydra, pretty annoying but fun to use at the same time !
I despise the needler and have always. I don't even enjoy using it. I sell everyone when I get them in a req pack.
The Ghost Ultra turrets/guns; they stun you in place for a limited time when directly hit by them.
mines the pistol to op and its embarrassing to get killed by one
Mine is the scattershot it is a great gun when you have it but when i'm the one In front of it I hate like nothing else.
Wiplash
Storm rifle, when i dont have it
Hydra, somehow i suck at it and everyone else is a pro
the needler when someone know how to use it in warzone omg its like yeah i'm and then i am
Bito Tx wrote:
Supernva37 wrote:
Getting killed by a Plasma Caster piss me off, and there's also the fact it's literally on every arena map.

Check it out ! The Super Awesome Epic PLASMA CASTER !!!! YAAAAY !
I like how 2 maps translates to every map.....XP
Well, considering that most of the maps in this game so far and just re-skinned versions of themselves, it makes sense
Even if you were to take in the reskins, this statement does NOT make sense. Its in three arena slayer maps (speaking only of Slayer variants of the maps). the Rig, Truth, and Eden. We have the Rig, Truth/Regret, Eden/Empire, Coliseum, Plaza/Overgrowth, Fathom, and Pegasus. That's 3/7....not even half of the maps. And this isn't even counting BTB or Breakout maps, or Orion, which was in game at launch.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18