Most hated weapon in halo 5?

OP Grassmonkey1252

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
I'm interested to hear what weapons are most hated by you guys...personally...I hate the plasma cannon, it is utterly useless in any situation I my opinion. Feel free to state what you hate below haha

So far, plasma cannon is in the lead with 40 votes, with storm rifle trailing behind at about 24, splintering into third is the spinner turret, with 19 votes! Keep going guys!
The splinter turret has always irked me. It's damage seems really inconsistent and the shot arch is difficult for me to judge.
Binary rifle. I'm just not good enough to keep it steady on somebody haha
Plasma cannon
The splinter turret has always irked me. It's damage seems really inconsistent and the shot arch is difficult for me to judge.
Really? Whenever I play WZA, it's beast for defending bases lol more specifically the armories
for me i think give me five roket launcher
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
The hydra? I love that thing lol

Edit: I now realize he was talking about the high five probably. I was thinking "rocket launcher with 5 rockets" and I think the hydra is the only weapon that qualifies for that by having 6 rockets.
Standard suppressor. Unless in WZFF against prometheans, it's really the worst TTK for me. I wish I could complete the commendation for it though!
plasma cannon is bad, the only thing I've ever successfully used it for was to take down a phantom in warzone firefight, it's accuracy is total trash.
Spartan Charge
The Hydra is amazing lol
Maybe he's referring to the High Five Rocket Launcher. Maybe. I dunno. I think.
Splinter Turret or Plasma cannon for me. They just sit in my req collection.
Maybe he's referring to the High Five Rocket Launcher. Maybe. I dunno. I think.
I know the hydra shoots six, so that makes more sense. Still a good weapon though lol
plasma turret
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret? Which is common!
Yeah plasma and splinter turrets are both pretty terrible. Can't decide between the two.
Plasma Cannon.
I llike the Splinter turret, It is a beast in Warzone Assault (defending)
SR or SMG.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22