3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 22
Hate to use, or hate to play against?
Hate to use: Plasma turret, you're a sitting duck.
Hate to play against: Norfang, it can kill you on a body shot.
Hate to use, or hate to play against?
Hate to use: Plasma turret, you're a sitting duck.
Hate to play against: Norfang, it can kill you on a body shot.
To use lol
I hated the Plasma Caster, it's not a bad weapon per se, it's just definitely not one I'm good with. Words can not adequately describe how happy I was when I finally finished that commendation lol
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol

Edit: I now realize he was talking about the high five probably. I was thinking "rocket launcher with 5 rockets" and I think the hydra is the only weapon that qualifies for that.
Don't despair I hate the Hydra, I think its cheap. Being on a good spree and having it ended from miles away with no prior warning is pretty annoying. I call it the B-itch Cannon
Well then don't watch this video lol or... this video... lol

Edit: I now realize he was talking about the high five probably. I was thinking "rocket launcher with 5 rockets" and I think the hydra is the only weapon that qualifies for that.
Don't despair I hate the Hydra, I think its cheap. Being on a good spree and having it ended from miles away with no prior warning is pretty annoying. I call it the B-itch Cannon
Just know, if you ever see me on the battlefield I already hate you :)

You make me laugh lol
Why do people hate the suppressor? It was terrible in 4 but here they actually improved it.
Slow wind up time
I understand that it has a slight auto aim, but how exactly does it work and where does it aim to?
CPU100Xx wrote:
Why do people hate the suppressor? It was terrible in 4 but here they actually improved it.
Slow wind up time
I understand that it has a slight auto aim, but how exactly does it work and where does it aim to?
I'm not quite sure, closest target?
CPU100Xx wrote:
Slow wind up time
No, so far I've figured that if the cross hair is red, shots will curve to whatever target it is on, however when I aim at the chest, I get the red hit markers meaning I shot the enemy in the head (Spartan). That confuses me. Then, when I aim at the head, I'll inconsistently hit reds and normal hit marks. I thought this was just me being a crappy shot but it works fine with other weapons.
CPU100Xx wrote:
CPU100Xx wrote:
Slow wind up time
No, so far I've figured that if the cross hair is red, shots will curve to whatever target it is on, however when I aim at the chest, I get the red hit markers meaning I shot the enemy in the head (Spartan). That confuses me. Then, when I aim at the head, I'll inconsistently hit reds and normal hit marks. I thought this was just me being a crappy shot but it works fine with other weapons.
Weird...
Plasma Pistol is the first to come to mind for me. I have a hard time aiming with it and if I try to run around with it charged, I just confuse myself (maybe I'm too old). I even suck with the thing on "Community Action Sack" "Paintball..."
jlinn77 wrote:
Plasma Pistol is the first to come to mind for me. I have a hard time aiming with it and if I try to run around with it charged, I just confuse myself (maybe I'm too old). I even suck with the thing on "Community Action Sack" "Paintball..."
I miss the old plasma pistol, where it actually felt like a reliable sidearm
I am quite terrible with charge weapons. I don't really hate the weapons I guess. It's not their fault I suck at using them. The only charge weapon I have significantly improved on is the railgun and even then I am still below avg with it.

You make me laugh lol
lmao. I can't remember seeing it home that long. Just wow.

You make me laugh lol
lmao. I can't remember seeing it home that long. Just wow.
I've seen in a custom with super speed that it will track you nearly indefinately lol
I'd have to say the suppressor. To me, most of the weapons in the game are good in certain situations, but I never find myself using the suppressor in any situation. I just don't see the suppressor's strengths being all that helpful.
Any and all rockets, remove them during competitive play. Then I'll be a happy spartan.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
IMO, most hated weapons are the Hydra Launcher, Binary Rifle, and the Plasma caster from what I've seen on the forums.
My personal picks are the Hydra, Scattershot, Binary Rifle, and Incineration Cannon(to an extent with the cannon).
WOT? The hydra is actually amazing! as soon as the enemy is in range and you get lock on, shoot twice and they're dead! It's so easy to use. It is one of my favourite guns in the game! It does suck completely if you can't get lock on, but if your are repeatedly getting descoped by enemies, or if you aren't using smart link, you're using it wrong!

Hydra is good!
I know how to use the Hydra, but I was never crazy about it. I just can't seem to have much luck with it. Plasma caster loves me, Hydra not so much.
The suppressor and I'm not 100% into the Binnary Rifle at least this new one, I think Halo 4 BF was dope but this naaah
if your talking about in fiesta it will always be the normal plasma pistol -- voids tear is my favorite weapon though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 22