4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22
I hate the River of Light
Yeah, it's pretty pointless lol
I'm interested to hear what weapons are most hated by you guys...personally...I hate the plasma cannon, it is utterly useless in any situation I my opinion. Feel free to state what you hate below haha

So far, the top three hated weapons are: binary rifle, storm rifle, and plasma cannon, thanks for all the input guys!
do you mean the plasma caster?there is not in a weapon called the plasma cannon in h5 as far i've seen,there is the plasma turret,plasma pistol.My first is the assault rifles op damage at medium range,second storm rifle
the storm rifle is a beast in arena, but the plasma cannon is trash i guess they added because u cant have halo without it
Plasma Turret
I'm interested to hear what weapons are most hated by you guys...personally...I hate the plasma cannon, it is utterly useless in any situation I my opinion. Feel free to state what you hate below haha

So far, the top three hated weapons are: binary rifle, storm rifle, and plasma cannon, thanks for all the input guys!
do you mean the plasma caster?there is not in a weapon called the plasma cannon in h5 as far i've seen,there is the plasma turret,plasma pistol.My first is the assault rifles op damage at medium range,second storm rifle
the storm rifle is a beast in arena, but the plasma cannon is trash i guess they added because u cant have halo without it
I honestly love the storm rifle lol
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
i actually like the light rifle, three shot kills feel so good.
but for me its the storm rifle. it is a death sentence to pick up. just get a plasma rifle
Lukecv1 wrote:
but for me its the storm rifle. it is a death sentence to pick up. just get a plasma rifle
That is a strange preference, because the storm rifle is actually better at depleting shields and killing opponents, while the plasma rifle is more so effective at depleting shields but not killing opponents quickly. Opponents can still be taken down swiftly with the plasma rifle alone, but it is those fractions of a second the storm rifle gains in.
The grenades!!! They made them way to powerful....
Binary rifle, I don't like the way you have to hold the beam on them
The Plasma pistol on its own :P
The Plasma pistol on its own :P
Nice try, but it's always been like that in halo. ;)
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret?Which is common!
Have you seen George's turret? Nothing else comes close to it.
Plasma Cannon. The only use it has for me is req points when I sell them
The spammy ones that make your screen shake like hell. Hydra, plasma cannon, and ultra vehicles in specific
Right now the ones I hate most are splinter grenades the "get out of jail free card" for a player crouching no shields after fleeing a gun fight he was losing and noob charge sorry I mean spartan charge
CPU100Xx wrote:
CPU100Xx wrote:
Why do people hate the suppressor? It was terrible in 4 but here they actually improved it.
Slow wind up time
I understand that it has a slight auto aim, but how exactly does it work and where does it aim to?
I'm not quite sure, closest target?
No, so far I've figured that if the cross hair is red, shots will curve to whatever target it is on, however when I aim at the chest, I get the red hit markers meaning I shot the enemy in the head (Spartan). That confuses me. Then, when I aim at the head, I'll inconsistently hit reds and normal hit marks. I thought this was just me being a crappy shot but it works fine with other weapons.
Weird...
Yeah, I don't necessarily hate the weapon (yet), but soon it's gonna get really bad.
Needler no hate towards it but i just cant use it, i aim and the needles go everywhere
Needler no hate towards it but i just cant use it, i aim and the needles go everywhere
I generally stay at a 1 kd with it, I shoot the Spartan, die, and then the rest of the needle hit and explode. The needles need to move faster on the basic needler.

They need to buff the standard brute plasma rifle. If you don't fire in bursts but you hit every shot, it'll over heat on the final shot. A single missed shot will let a spartan live. Or they could just bring back the original plasma rifle, that'd be fine too.
spartan charge.......
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22