OP Grassmonkey1252

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
Either the plasma cannon or suppressor. Those 2 really need a buff, especially the plasma cannon.
Spartan Charge.
Scattershot. Terribly inconsistent and none of the variants are particularly useful.
For me it's the suppressor
My most hated weapon is also my most loved weapon, the Prophet's Bane, while I love the look and sleekness of this sword, the camo generator kinda ruins the cool look of it, not to mention camo in H5 doesn't show up on radar so it's far too OP on small concealed maps, namely in Super Fiesta. I'd think we should at least have promethian vision back to counter this, but it does add a sense of dread to the game that I haven't felt since the first time I played the Library on Legendary Solo, and the first time
I've ever felt that sense of dread in multiplayer.
Storm rifle because it destroys both health and shields, its range is too long, and the overheating feature can be easily bypassed.
i agree on splinter turret. specifically in WZFF, i hate that its a 1SK if it lands anywhere near me but the enemies it kills in single shots are crawlers and grunts. takes like three shots on some soldiers which i think is ridiculous. also, sometimes it arcs and sometimes it shoots straight, sometimes it explodes and has secondary damage creators and sometimes it doesn't. makes no sense at all.
I can't say there are any weapons I hate, but if I were to list every weapon from my favorite down, the Beam Rifle would be on the bottom. It irritates me, how it burns out after just two shots, so I might as well use a Binary Rifle, and between that and a Sniper Rifle the Beam Rifle just seems pointless.
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret?Which is common!
It has terrible TTK, and it's accuracy is garbage...I myself prefer the chaingun due to its superior accuracy, even if it's just a common
I have problems to use the beam rifle proberly.
I can't stand the BR85. It's a disgrace to the original BR55!
Splinter turret
Scattershot. It's so damn inconsistent, I remember in Halo 4 it was beyond OP and now you're lucky if you get a two shot kill. I see all of the variants, none of them are useful.
I hate using the storm rifle, it has terrible range!!!

However, I hate it when anybody uses an energy sword on me.
weapon = boltshot
vehicle = mongoose
Nin10d0014 wrote:
Spartan Charge
Thats not a weapon.
Has to be the binary rifle for me.
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol
no i think he means the "High Five" variant of the rocket launcher
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol
The Hydra is amazing lol
the bank shots are so satisfying when you pull them off
has to be the new binary rifle. i get how it doesn't have a insta-kill to counter how it doesn't have to be a headshot, but i lead my targets instaed of following it and it's hard for me to keep the thing one target.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22