3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22
CPU100Xx wrote:
Muevelos wrote:
Ima be that guy. Railgun. Never perfected it I personally can't use it.
There isn't really a way to get good with it, at least not that I found. First 5 times i had it, died without a kill every time. Suddenly, next day, I was emptying the gun without missing a single shot. I don't know how to get good with it, I don't know what I did, probably just play casually and don't worry.
I'd use the varients, the uncommen one is a beast against infantry with the two shot and airburst, while Arclight destroys vehicles lol
Honestly, I work best with the standard rail gun. I time my shots to it's charge time and if the charge is different, it throws me off. The air burst is okay, but I never notice it. If I miss, then it's usually because I was way off, out of the air burst trigger range. The variants are, of course, better, but I just got used to not having/noticing them.
CPU100Xx wrote:
CPU100Xx wrote:
Muevelos wrote:
Ima be that guy. Railgun. Never perfected it I personally can't use it.
There isn't really a way to get good with it, at least not that I found. First 5 times i had it, died without a kill every time. Suddenly, next day, I was emptying the gun without missing a single shot. I don't know how to get good with it, I don't know what I did, probably just play casually and don't worry.
I'd use the varients, the uncommen one is a beast against infantry with the two shot and airburst, while Arclight destroys vehicles lol
Honestly, I work best with the standard rail gun. I time my shots to it's charge time and if the charge is different, it throws me off. The air burst is okay, but I never notice it. If I miss, then it's usually because I was way off, out of the air burst trigger range. The variants are, of course, better, but I just got used to not having/noticing them.
Never could use it in Halo 4 though. Don't know why.
Nin10d0014 wrote:
Spartan Charge
I'm never killed by spartan charge very much, although I'm sure I over use it.
Binary Rifle
It is INCREDIBLY hard to use for its rarity
Binary Rifle
I think a varient should have been halo 4 style, legendary
Req system is spoiling some Halo5 weapons.
For example, Light rifle is one of the most effective weapon.
But because of high req costs, nobody seems to use that.
I hated trying to play through the legendary campaign with the jackals that use beam rifles that one shot you and never miss.
I'm having flashbacks of halo 2 legendary...lol
They are munted. I reckon they just ruined the experience.
plasma cannon is bad, the only thing I've ever successfully used it for was to take down a phantom in warzone firefight, it's accuracy is total trash.
I sometimes forget that this weapon exists.I've only seen it once when a guy charged into our fortress with it and he died instantly.I picked it up(why? I don't know)and got a kill with it.It's honestly the worst turret of all time.
Oh I don't hate a weapon, I hate the energy bayonet that takes no skill
The Binary Rifle is awful. Just deplorable. Annoying. Atrocious. Awful. Absurd. Ridiculous. Bad. Dumb. Junk. Stupid. Aggravating. Useless. Worthless.
The Answer

Fastest TTK for an automatic weapon I have ever seen. That thing needs to be made Legendary.
Probably the Plasma Cannon, maybe the Splinter Turret.
The Binary Rifle is awful. Just deplorable. Annoying. Atrocious. Awful. Absurd. Ridiculous. Bad. Dumb. Junk. Stupid. Aggravating. Useless. Worthless.
Binary Rifle
I see this so much and I just don't get it. The binary, especially the retina of minds eye variant, are absolutely amazing. They tear people to shreds and the retina comes with 12 instakill shots.
Binary Rifle
I see this so much and I just don't get it. The binary, especially the retina of minds eye variant, are absolutely amazing. They tear people to shreds and the retina comes with 12 instakill shots.
Variants may be good, but the normal is just weird to wield.
Hemlach wrote:
The Answer

Fastest TTK for an automatic weapon I have ever seen. That thing needs to be made Legendary.
I agree with the legendary....but how in the name on Flipyap can you hate it?
Hemlach wrote:
The Answer

It feels cheap. It kills fast, easy to use, doesn't require much energy, can kill multiple opponents at once, and has a ton of ammo. A weapon that powerful should at least require some brain activity to use.
Hydra Launcher
Hemlach wrote:
Hemlach wrote:
The Answer

It feels cheap. It kills fast, easy to use, doesn't require much energy, can kill multiple opponents at once, and has a ton of ammo. A weapon that powerful should at least require some brain activity to use.
You my friend have unique thinking.
Binary rifle I think it is worth less as a sniper rifle the basic sniper is just more useful
I see a lot of hate for the splinter turret, but man i love it. Shooting that on a point in BTB or down a tight corridor and your guaranteed kills.
But my most hated weapon has to be the bolt shot. Garbage, just garbage
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22