1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
FirstLoss wrote:
I see a lot of hate for the splinter turret, but man i love it. Shooting that on a point in BTB or down a tight corridor and your guaranteed kills.
But my most hated weapon has to be the bolt shot. Garbage, just garbage
I love the splinter turret like you said, it's a total beast if you use it right
Spaser...I hated getting the damn commendation for it done so so much.
The immortal OP plasma turrets in the phantoms on WZFF.
Dinho239 wrote:
Yeah those are a pain!
Promethean Knights in firefight. -_-

Lt. OS Fullmetal
Co-Founder
Operation SWAT
Standard suppressor. Unless in WZFF against prometheans, it's really the worst TTK for me. I wish I could complete the commendation for it though!

Thank you Super Fiesta for helping me get commendation progress on it though!
I hate the plasma turret. It spreads way too much to be effective at most ranges. Way better off using any other turret
If anything, plasma turret is horrible. The splinter is only bad....when you are at the other end. Lol
I can't stand the BR85. It's a disgrace to the original BR55!
the only thing different is the new scope. But yeah, i actually prefer the H2 and 3 BR scopes. I like how you can use that scope in WZ.

• It has a -Yoinking!- stripe
Stripes on guns! Is nothing sacred?
Any Needler variant. Not because they are bad, I just don't like Halo 5's Needler. Halo CE is the only one I liked.

Community thoughts? I would think The Answer because there is little opportunity for retaliation once the fire begins
Any Needler variant. Not because they are bad, I just don't like Halo 5's Needler. Halo CE is the only one I liked.

Community thoughts? I would think The Answer because there is little opportunity for retaliation once the fire begins
My thoughts is that the CE needler was the worst of the bunch; that thing was so slow and weak—Halo 4's takes the cake!

My thoughts is that the CE needler was the worst of the bunch; that thing was so slow and weak—Halo 4's takes the cake!
Slow, sure, but the damage was awesome. The other Needlers just don't feel as good to use.
Belive it or not it's the Nornfang and other stupidly overpowered reqs. But the Nornfang especially it's one shot one kill with very little balancing.
Dinho239 wrote:
Yeah those are a pain!
Hahahaha... try the Knights or Soldier Majors (Splinter Turret ones) who crossmap you.

Slow, sure, but the damage was awesome. The other Needlers just don't feel as good to use.
I guess they were suitable for the pace of multiplayer. In campaign, always did enjoy shooting marines with them until they began to run hopelessly to their ultimate demise.
Dinho239 wrote:
Yeah those are a pain!
Hahahaha... try the Knights or Soldier Majors (Splinter Turret ones) who crossmap you.
Or Knight commanders whose charged incineration cannon projectiles will obliterate you and your vehicle instantly by like a fraction of inch from actually touching
Splinter Turret or Supressor all day.
I don't understand why we have to have so many variants of the same freaking weapon. Everytime I open a pack, there's a new variant. I am so tired of unlocking weapon variants, and barely getting anything else. Like armor, skins, boosts, and vehicles.

Lt. OS Fullmetal
Co-Founder
Operation SWAT
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
Light rifle is amazing if you take the time to learn it. Zoomed in, it's a 3HKO. Fires slightly slower than pistols so focus on accuracy rather than rounds per minute
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
Light rifle is amazing if you take the time to learn it. Zoomed in, it's a 3HKO. Fires slightly slower than pistols so focus on accuracy rather than rounds per minute
I had to take time to learn it. I know it's a 3-shot perfect when scoped, but I could never get used to it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22