Most hated weapon in halo 5?

OP Grassmonkey1252

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. ...
  6. 22
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
Light rifle is amazing if you take the time to learn it. Zoomed in, it's a 3HKO. Fires slightly slower than pistols so focus on accuracy rather than rounds per minute
I had to take time to learn it. I know it's a 3-shot perfect when scoped, but I could never get used to it.
Yeah, when I first started, the ROF really messed with me for some reason... But after match after match I got used to it.
I hate the PP (plasma pistol)
I pretty much hate all of the non-UNSC turrets because I find them hard to use.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that the LightRifle hasn't come up more often. I found pretty much everything else easier to use than it. Yes, even the Splaser. I don't know how to describe it, but the aim feels floaty, but it feels sluggish at the same time. The rate of fire is abysmal, and overall, I just don't like it much. Dying Star is amazing though.
Light rifle is amazing if you take the time to learn it. Zoomed in, it's a 3HKO. Fires slightly slower than pistols so focus on accuracy rather than rounds per minute
I had to take time to learn it. I know it's a 3-shot perfect when scoped, but I could never get used to it.
One thing that helped me is to try treating the orange firing ray projectile things like a red dot sight. My accuracy instantly improved when I started doing that.
. Without a doubt Halo's evolution in weaponry and equipment has done some bad and good, but there is no such thing as a bad weapon. It's all about how the player uses the weapon. Like if you agree.
So So True.
Standard scattershot or the suppressor. Scattershot is unreliable and the supressor just sucks.
the weapon I hate the most is the Rail gun, i just hate the rate of fire and that its charge time.
Storm rifle
shonbag69 wrote:
. Without a doubt Halo's evolution in weaponry and equipment has done some bad and good, but there is no such thing as a bad weapon. It's all about how the player uses the weapon. Like if you agree.
Although you are right in a sense, there are weapons that really lack power. If played right then any weapon will get you kills, but if someone is able to play really well using nothing but a plasma pistol then think of the things they could do with a different gun, even a magnum!
Yes i see were you're coming from but its easy to aquire kills with the plasma pistol. Charge fire then spam, the time to kill is about 3.2 seconds if anyone aquires a perfect kill which is more than easy. now do yo understand? -BloodxXxPool aka BXP
shonbag69 wrote:
Although you are right in a sense, there are weapons that really lack power. If played right then any weapon will get you kills, but if someone is able to play really well using nothing but a plasma pistol then think of the things they could do with a different gun, even a magnum!
Yes i see were you're coming from but its easy to aquire kills with the plasma pistol. Charge fire then spam, the time to kill is about 3.2 seconds if anyone aquires a perfect kill which is more than easy. now do yo understand? -BloodxXxPool aka BXP
I kind of hate the hydra even though it is one of my favorate weapons I feel like the base version is too weak. I would rather have a hydra with a small reticle and faster lock and lock on from the hip.
Wasn't a huge fan of the storm rifle tbh :/
Seems like people talk about their worst to use.
Not the ones yet hate being shot with, which would make more sense.

I don't like the plasma caster when on WZA deffence, if they know where to shoot it.
That fast suppressor.
Saws because you don't know they have it till your dead, thinking it was an smg.
The cheapness of bayonets.
The basic rail gun because it sucks to use.
Voids tear in an allies hand when trolling...
Storm Rifle but that's just because I'm crap with it. Objectively I know it's a decent weapon because I've been absolutely battered by other players using it.
The rocket launcher is getting on my nerves a bit it's easy to use but as I have to keep changing my search preferences timing my shots varies depending on latency. I'll go games where I'm holding the power position and slaying people and then go games where I can't land a single hit and they aren't doing any thing the other guys weren't doing.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
The cheapness of bayonets.
I dislike when I plug in multiple shots with an SMG on an opponent with an energy sword, then I close in and execute a bayonet melee, but it makes no difference because the sword always ends up winning no matter what I just did…
I have a few 1 standard suppressor whenever I get into a warzone match and at the start somebody decides to get behind me and kill me with thing. 2 Hydra launcher particularly because of the people who spam 6 rockets out of the thing even though it takes 2 to kill. 3 plasma caster I hate people who get scourge of fire and spam it into a point int warzone or in arena when thy spam it into a hallway of course i'm sort of hypocritical because I do the same thing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. ...
  6. 22