2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
Walker184 wrote:
I can't say there are any weapons I hate, but if I were to list every weapon from my favorite down, the Beam Rifle would be on the bottom. It irritates me, how it burns out after just two shots, so I might as well use a Binary Rifle, and between that and a Sniper Rifle the Beam Rifle just seems pointless.
it overheats because you fire too fast. you can actually fire all 10 shots at a faster rate than the sniper and binary.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Storm rifle because it destroys both health and shields, its range is too long, and the overheating feature can be easily bypassed.
so you don't like it because it's too good???
I can't stand the BR85. It's a disgrace to the original BR55!
the only thing different is the new scope. But yeah, i actually prefer the H2 and 3 BR scopes. I like how you can use that scope in WZ.
That and combined with its availability and ease of use with how powerful it is, yes.
Plasmacannon
I think the plasma turret. Is it me or shoukd the plasma turret get a buff in accuracy?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
That and combined with its availability and ease of use with how powerful it is, yes.
then you must hate blissful slumber
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret?Which is common!
Mostly because its shots need time to travel and covenant weapons, mostly turrets, have almost always had an absolutely atrocious spread.
then you must hate blissful slumber
Not really since it's a WZ only weapon and the weapons in that playlist are expected to be ridiculous.
Scattershot. It's so damn inconsistent, I remember in Halo 4 it was beyond OP and now you're lucky if you get a two shot kill. I see all of the variants, none of them are useful.
Idk man, the Didacts signet is pretty good. I agree about inconsistency though.
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol
The Hydra is amazing lol
the bank shots are so satisfying when you pull them off
Bank shots?
I can't stand the BR85. It's a disgrace to the original BR55!
the only thing different is the new scope. But yeah, i actually prefer the H2 and 3 BR scopes. I like how you can use that scope in WZ.
Not true. EVERYTHING about it is different!
  • Reflex sight
  • Firing sound
  • Fire rate
  • Targeting reticle
  • Ammo counter
  • The entire weapon model
  • It has a -Yoinking!- stripe
It's not even close to the original!
Nin10d0014 wrote:
Spartan Charge
Thats not a weapon.
I think it's close enough to a weapon for it to count.
KCD0DGER wrote:
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret?Which is common!
Mostly because its shots need time to travel and covenant weapons, mostly turrets, have almost always had an absolutely atrocious spread.
What I'm asking is why is plasma turret rare and the chaingun turret common when the plasma turret isn't as good? They should fix that.
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol
I think he means the High-Five...
The base level Suppressor...
Storm rifle
Nin10d0014 wrote:
Spartan Charge
Thats not a weapon.
I think it's close enough to a weapon for it to count.
SC gets a lot of hate, and I sort of get it, but it's fun to pull off. It can feel like a cheap kill, but S-I Vs ARE deadly weapons unto themselves, so...
l Jinxed I wrote:
SR or SMG.
sr?
BR and snip lol
I don't care for anything Promethean. They just sit in my storage collecting dust.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22