3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 22
Plasma Cannon
Spitfire is just really lackluster and doesn't feel like an upgraded plasma pistol at all... and if I saw a Rain of Oblivion on the ground I'd just leave it there.
The spitfire in my opinion just feels like a default plasma pistol...like you said...not an upgrade
Spitfire is just really lackluster and doesn't feel like an upgraded plasma pistol at all... and if I saw a Rain of Oblivion on the ground I'd just leave it there.
Rain of Oblivion is a good gun in my opinion, but only for the fact that it is a carbine rifle. I am not a fan of the added perks because in my opinion it being fully automatic is useless.
EDIT- Whoops, looks like I quoted the wrong post! My bad!
THE SPLINTER NADES!!!!!! they are the worst thing to have been put into the game.
. Without a doubt Halo's evolution in weaponry and equipment has done some bad and good, but there is no such thing as a bad weapon. It's all about how the player uses the weapon. Like if you agree.
Although you are right in a sense, there are weapons that really lack power. If played right then any weapon will get you kills, but if someone is able to play really well using nothing but a plasma pistol then think of the things they could do with a different gun, even a magnum!
Binary Rifle is fine, I get kills with it a lot in Super Fiesta. But I hate the plasma cannon. It's so inaccurate and underpowered it's stupid.
for me i think give me five roket launcher
The hydra? I love that thing lol
I think he's talking about high five
I've always hated the binary rifle. Every time i scope in to shot the weapon someone always shots e to mess my aim up.
If the plasma turret is rare, why does everyone hate it and prefer the chaingun turret?Which is common!
Because its trash! Rarity in no way shape or form determines how well a weapon actually performs. Its like rating a tasty banana common and a disgusting one rare then saying the rare one tastes better.
I loathe the brute plasma rifle. It always overheats just as I am about to kill someone.
Plasma cannon, Storm rifle and plasma rifle. Plasma cannon has been explained, but for Storm rifle, whenever I go up against I die instantly and I'm just like damn that's too OP. For Plasma rifle, it takes off my shield way too fast and is actually pretty accurate, so I get frustrated.
Definitely the plasma cannon. The thing has less accuracy at 10 feet than a shotgun does at 25 feet. I'm not even really exaggerating!
Spartan Laser against non vehicle targets. Can never get the shot right.
shonbag69 wrote:
Le Bigmakk wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Storm rifle because it destroys both health and shields, its range is too long, and the overheating feature can be easily bypassed.
Plasma rifle is decent but can't stand the overheating.
Plasma rifle i like, but the storm rifle is a big no-no
Exact opposite for me. I can't kill anyone with the plasma rifle, but the storm rifle is good.
Plasma Cannon, Splaser and the stock Suppressor. Plasma Cannon has terrible damage and TTK, I don't like the wind-up feature on the Suppressor, and the Splaser.....just doesn't feel right for some reason. It's like they shortened the laser's hitbox to the point where you only ever kill someone by just barely lining it up. I miss Reach's laser so much.
Suppressor by far to use. to fight would be the sniper from long range and the answer from close range.
shonbag69 wrote:
Le Bigmakk wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Storm rifle because it destroys both health and shields, its range is too long, and the overheating feature can be easily bypassed.
Plasma rifle is decent but can't stand the overheating.
Plasma rifle i like, but the storm rifle is a big no-no
Exact opposite for me. I can't kill anyone with the plasma rifle, but the storm rifle is good.
Yeah, Plasma Rifle is a bit tricky to use. Just got to train yourself to be ready for the situation where you need to quickly swap out to another weapon to land that final, critical shot (assuming you took you drained your opponents shields to nothing with PR already).
Fuel Rod Cannon. I'm a decent Halo player but I swear I either have terrible luck with that weapon or just suck with it! I can't quite tell!
The Magnums.
Either plasma caster or storm rifle I think.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 22