Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Most Req Points Ever?!

OP UncleNeedsCarry

I think I may have the most req points in the world. 16 mil. Has anyone saved more?
wow, that is amazing!

My personal record was 1.2 million, but I'll still play Warzone Turbo, and i certainly was burning thru reqs when buying boosts for the 152 grind.

at this stage in the game, I'm not sure how many people are actively reading this forum any more...but I'd love to see more feedback. i could envision you holding the "req record", but i could also imagine other Arena-exclusive players out there who rarely (if ever) spend req points.
Hey, I don't know if you remember me but, we played H5 a few times together. I only have 5 or 6 hundred thousand and as far as I know, you have the world record.
The most I’ve ever seen or heard of was a couple of youtubers having over 2 to 3 million
I don't get why hoard points? They are literally good for nothing but req packs. I got to a million a couple of times and close to a million a lot of times but would always go on req pack sprees to get the reqs and more importantly the xp boost I needed.
LethalQ wrote:
I don't get why hoard points? They are literally good for nothing but req packs. I got to a million a couple of times and close to a million a lot of times but would always go on req pack sprees to get the reqs and more importantly the xp boost I needed.
I have over 1,000,000 myself as well.

I don’t really mean to save them up, but the reason I don’t spend them is I play regular multiplayer more where REQ weapons aren’t used.

I have no intention of hitting SR152, but I would like to hit SR150. That said I did the math and I don’t think I’d be able to reach that level while also enjoying the game, because my primary focus is back on MCC at the moment, and I believe I would get burnt out unfortunately. And those calculations were done with a theoretical infinite amount of Gold Warzone XP boosts, which I obviously don’t have.

I do like to take advantage when the XP REQ Pack comes around and use my points there.
115 days played and 20k games and not even SR152... oof. Do you at least use the xp/req boosts from logins/daily wins?
LethalQ wrote:
I hoard them for plat packs, which have the best ROI on Arena XP boosts, but no use in hoarding them outside of something like that. 16 mil is most I've heard of.
I think I may have the most req points in the world. 16 mil. Has anyone saved more?
I saw someone back a few months ago post in their feed like over a hundred million.
They were 152 3 times over. If i find the pic, ill link it, till then you still got the record
I saw someone back a few months ago post in their feed like over a hundred million.
They were 152 3 times over. If i find the pic, ill link it, till then you still got the record
That's nuts. Please do.
LethalQ wrote:
I hoarded points because I only play Warzone when I'm with friends and if it is the playlist they want to play. Ever since I acquired my current armor scheme I stopped buying packs all the time. Now I don't buy packs at all because I have 100% customization except for emblems.
I have about 6,000 REQ points and I'm proud. :)
Bruh 16 mil???
Good lord 16 mil! Thats more than enough to buy legendary WZ XP boosts to get you all the way to 152.
If you haven’t come across the YouTube channel TheHaloEnthusiast, (GT: JoeTRUEMARK) he is on the road to 10MILLION while doing his Reqless series of using up all his reqs
I have 11M