Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

My 3D Printed Spartan just came in the mail

OP iKampfer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
http://i.imgur.com/cFrwEfK.jpg

It looks a lot better in person than on camera. One thing I found interesting is that this statue is missing the armor on its knees. That's not a huge deal to me but I just wonder why it's missing.
iKampfer wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cFrwEfK.jpg

It looks a lot better in person than on camera. One thing I found interesting is that this statue is missing the armor on its knees. That's not a huge deal to me but I just wonder why it's missing.
That is kinda wierd :(
Which size is it? Are you happy with the purchase?
Which size is it? Are you happy with the purchase?
It's a large. I'm pretty happy with it, I've always wanted a statue of my Spartan since Reach. I might get another one once I get the Achilles armor set.
I was interested in getting one myself but did not know what the quality would be like and if worth the cash, what size did you get
Does it look that chalky or is it just the camera on your phone?
Does it look that chalky or is it just the camera on your phone?
Both, it feels and looks a little bit rough but I guess that's expected from 3D printing. Also the camera on my phone and poor lighting makes it look a little bit rougher than it really is.
Yours looks better then I figured it'd be TBH.
I was interested in getting one myself but did not know what the quality would be like and if worth the cash, what size did you get
Large. I figured if I'm going to keep this on my desk for years to come I might as well splurge and get the largest one.
What armor set is that. I like the knife on the chest piece.
What armor set is that. I like the knife on the chest piece.
Helljumper Feet First
I don't know if it's just me, but it kinda looks like a kid in a costume. Is it a guy or a girl Spartan? If it's a girl, I think that's why because the Osiris armor is designed for them (except for tanaka, her armor looks like a male and female armor). But look at Vale, can you imagine that helmet on a guy?
I don't know if it's just me, but it kinda looks like a kid in a costume. Is it a guy or a girl Spartan? If it's a girl, I think that's why because the Osiris armor is designed for them (except for tanaka, her armor looks like a male and female armor). But look at Vale, can you imagine that helmet on a guy?
You're right, my Spartan is a female. I just don't like how all the armor in this game looks on the male Spartan, it's just too bulky for my taste.
I should get one of my nightfall armor

not bad :)
iKampfer wrote:
You're right, my Spartan is a female. I just don't like how all the armor in this game looks on the male Spartan, it's just too bulky for my taste.
You should try out the raijin or hellcat armors. They aren't that bulky.
Seems ok, was it really worth the money though? I've seen better quality in local game and hobby stores, so was skeptical enough to not buy.
Your helmet looks like the Librarian's hair.
The missin Knee Pads are strange, it should come with them. Try calling them up and asking about it. Nice model though.
Since I finally got the armor I wanted i'm getting mine soon. Hope I can get it not damaged. I've seen a lot of these figures being broken when finally arrived.
Seems ok, was it really worth the money though? I've seen better quality in local game and hobby stores, so was skeptical enough to not buy.
I think it was worth it, I don't really spend a lot of money anyway. I wish that I could customize my Spartan more than just the chest or helmet though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2