My Frantic Climb to SR 152

OP UnSYNCHaBle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
XFitDaddy wrote:
I hate to be the debbie downer on this topic but sometimes people don't understand what they're getting into. At level 69, you have 48,355,000 to go, which is 150,639 XP per day until 11/15/20 (just guessing at the HI release date). If you grind FF, get 20xp per game, and let's say each game is 15 minutes, then that's 113 minutes or about 2 hours of FF every single day until 11/15. That's obviously possible but man FF is soooo boring. Arena is way more fun but it'll take more hours per day. Just being realistic here, I wish you the best.
You're not the first person to discourage me. I know what I'm getting into. I have hit my goal of a 156k a day or greater every day since launch. I'm having fun, I don't solely play ff but that is the majority of my xp. I'm hunting commendations as well so I have multiple small goals to hit along the way. Your concern is appreciated though. This is something I'm doing for me, and to prove that it's possible to do in less than a year. If they're going to put in the effort to make Halo Infinite a fan service game, which reach customization and retro art styling seems to be indicating, I will put effort into their franchise. They say they're going to reward us for hitting SR152, even with something minimal is a reward to me I would gladly show off.

I want infinite to succeed. I want it to be the new golden era era of gaming much as Halo 3 was to me. This is my goal. Laugh at it or discourage me, but this is something I want to do.
Man that gets me right in the feels! That's exactly what my thoughts on Infinite has been, I want it to bring Halo back to the top, so people can experience what was had during H2/H3. It can be done, and must be done, I have faith! Good luck on your long journey Spartan, 152 awaits!
Quote:
Man that gets me right in the feels! That's exactly what my thoughts on Infinite has been, I want it to bring Halo back to the top, so people can experience what was had during H2/H3. It can be done, and must be done, I have faith! Good luck on your long journey Spartan, 152 awaits!
Thank you! People who didn't experience those days at their height have no idea what how I happy I am when I reflect on them. I remember staying up playing jenga, fat kid, duck hunt and ninja training with my friends all night long. There wasn't this focus on competitiveness to be relevant, it was just pure fun. I remember watching rooster teeth and machinima skits at school because I didn't have internet at home and was looking forward to the weekends to stay at my best friend's house just so we could play online together. That was such a great time in my life, it feels like games have turned away from being fun, and are focused on how much money you're willing to spend to stick out, back then we just wanted be killed by a traffic cone to get recon.
Man the machinmas were crazy. It’s incredible to think what this community is capable of.
KayMrt wrote:
Man the machinmas were crazy. It’s incredible to think what this community is capable of.
It was beautiful to see RVB blossom into the powerhouse it is now. I still watch Halo AMV Hell on occasion. God those days were glorious, I swear IGN actually cared about games back then lol.
Haven't posted an update in a while. Just hit SR102 still on schedule!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3