Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

my most underrated gun in Halo 5

OP RedPandaRiot

As my dad use to tell me: 'Every gun has it's specialty and is good in it's own way.' While that is true, some guns in games were pretty bad even if you are using it right.
So that said, here is the story of how I got a surprising Killionare medal.

My team were going head-to-head with the enemy team. It was tied and there was only 3 minutes left. I needed to act fast, so I decided to use my Rare random REQ card. But I got the Oni chain gun turret. While the Oni warthog is powerful, you wouldn't use just the turret in a game where people have Rocket launchers or grenade launchers. So I went to use it and all of a sudden, I got 10 kills in a row in a matter of 6 seconds! Because of that, my team ended up winning.

The moral of this story: don't judge a REQ by it's card.
ONI turrets are by far my favoring type of turret. They are highly underrated which is a good thing for those who like them. Nobody can defeat us.
Congrats on the win!
As my dad use to tell me: 'Every gun has it's specialty and is good in it's own way.' While that is true, some guns in games were pretty bad even if you are using it right.

My team were going head-to-head with the enemy team. It was tied and there was only 3 minutes left. I needed to act fast, so I decided to use my Rare random REQ card. But I got the Oni chain gun turret. While the Oni warthog is powerful, you wouldn't use just the turret in a game where people have Rocket launchers or grenade launchers. So I went to use it and all of a sudden, I got 10 kills in a row in a matter of 6 seconds! Because of that, my team ended up winning.

Was this on another account?
It's good, but likely passed over because you move slow and there are other powerful REQ's available at that level.

i looked up the stats and the highest multikill he has achieved is a killamanjaro so hard to kill 10 in 6 seconds and not get the medal for it
on another note i use random weapon req all the time i never know what i will get makes it fun and mysterious :)
Turgon T24 wrote:

i looked up the stats and the highest multikill he has achieved is a killamanjaro so hard to kill 10 in 6 seconds and not get the medal for it
on another note i use random weapon req all the time i never know what i will get makes it fun and mysterious :)
Probably didn't actually get 10 kills, but the point still stands
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Jorge's chaingun much better
Turgon T24 wrote:

My baby sister shut off the Xbox before it could save the data. :(
Turgon T24 wrote:

My baby sister shut off the Xbox before it could save the data. :(
That shouldn't have done anything.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."