Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Arena should be permanent!

OP Midwest King456

I only played this game because you added mythic arena, takes more skill and is more for the hardcore players. (Me)
now me and my friends won’t be playing the game anymore, we don’t like any other playlist. I’m sure a lot of people would agree. Thanks
Is it removed now?
Yeah it’s gone
Is it removed now?
Seasonal playlist update landed this evening, Mythic Arena is gone for the time being.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Is it removed now?
Seasonal playlist update landed this evening, Mythic Arena is gone for the time being.
well, time to uninstall
Permanent Mythic Arena?... Ew.
The reason it's not a permanent playlist is because wait times would be longer if they had that and a rotating playlist. Also, not many people like that game type.
I’m not interested in team arena. I agree entirely with rbis post and I too will be uninstalling now they have removed mythic. Halo infinite better be closer to mythic or I won’t be playing that either and I think a lot of people will be in the same boat.
i wish mythic slayer could be permanent for the halo5 playlist.
i would love to see something even closer to halo3 experience on the new halo infinite!
It is permanent.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Is it removed now?
well, time to uninstall
TheDonCJG wrote:
Is it removed now?
Yeah it’s gone
Is it removed now?
I only played this game because you added mythic arena, takes more skill and is more for the hardcore players. (Me)
now me and my friends won’t be playing the game anymore, we don’t like any other playlist. I’m sure a lot of people would agree. Thanks
BenZ GuN wrote:
I’m not interested in team arena. I agree entirely with rbis post and I too will be uninstalling now they have removed mythic. Halo infinite better be closer to mythic or I won’t be playing that either and I think a lot of people will be in the same boat.
APBsniper wrote:
The reason it's not a permanent playlist is because wait times would be longer if they had that and a rotating playlist. Also, not many people like that game type.
Permanent Mythic Arena?... Ew.
Holy crap everyone it’s permanent now