Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic FF issues

OP XTheTruCrowX

Is anyone else having major issues with mythic FF? The last week especially I keep getting the "Unable to join" error message or the "trouble connecting to the server" error message. Today another issue started to pop up and that's people are constantly leaving the game. Most of the time, when the match ends, there is only 4 people in the match.
These are ongoing issues that I have reached out to Halo support and they have yet to provide me with any answer.
Is anyone else having major issues with mythic FF? The last week especially I keep getting the "Unable to join" error message or the "trouble connecting to the server" error message. Today another issue started to pop up and that's people are constantly leaving the game. Most of the time, when the match ends, there is only 4 people in the match.
These are ongoing issues that I have reached out to Halo support and they have yet to provide me with any answer.
Your first issue sounds more like an overall server issue, and wouldn't be tied specifically to mwzff.
Halo support is unlikely to answer things about Halo 5 at this time - there is no development going on, and no support outside just 'keeping the lights on'.

Unless the game literally breaks, they're focused solely on MCC and Infinite right now.

Likely - you just had some bad luck with poor teammates joining and quitting - or perhaps the servers were jittery cause people to drop.

Hopefully if you play in higher population times, you won't have these issues.
Are you playing on series x/s?
If so your first problem sounds like the quick resume issue, closing the game via start menu then restarting fixes it (power cycle does not fix quick resume issues).

I have been playing a lot of mythic firefight and haven't noticed players leaving more than normal, I can't help with that one
Even on an xbox one, Phannybaws solution still holds true. Try resetting the game when you get an error message like those. Ashaman is also right, for whatever reason, 343 doesn't seem to care about Halo 5 beyond keeping the lights on and our reward in Infinite for hitting 152. Why?? Who knows... you'll never get a straight answer out of them and Halo 5 is the much newer of the titles... but they don't want to touch it.

As far as people leaving the match? I have the same problem and never understood that either. I can only guess that those people don't want the loss in there stats, so they'd rather lose the xp instead of taking the loss. Which I don't understand at all. It's not like those stats mean anything... xp does though. And I'm willing to bet, the same people that are here in the forums looking for a handout from 343 whining about permanent double or even triple xp, or putting boost packs in the req are the same ones leaving the firefight matches... I have no proof of course, but with 2020 the way it was and 2021 starting off the same way... it just makes sense.
unfortunately that's not exclusive to mythic ff