Looking for players to grind Mythic Firefight when it comes out on weekends. Trying to reach 152, Mythic FF offers a lot more XP.
I'm in, working towards the same goal as it is.
How much XP does it pay out without boosts?
Looking for players to grind Mythic Firefight when it comes out on weekends. Trying to reach 152, Mythic FF offers a lot more XP.
I have a group of people that I usually run with and we can go on pretty good win streaks. Do you have a lot of reqs to pull? In Mythic you will need quite a lot of high end vehicles
It's around 8000 if you win
If I did my math right, that's about double from what you get in a win of Heroic WZFF without boosts. However, the challenge then becomes getting the win in Mythic WZFF. lol

This does not account for Double XP from being featured. If the 8,000 is from being Featured then it is the same XP gain as Heroic.

Do you know if it's 8,000 normally, so then 16,000 when featured due to double XP?
JB Linken wrote:
If I did my math right, that's about double from what you get in a win of Heroic WZFF without boosts. However, the challenge then becomes getting the win in Mythic WZFF. lol

This does not account for Double XP from being featured. If the 8,000 is from being Featured then it is the same XP gain as Heroic.

Do you know if it's 8,000 normally, so then 16,000 when featured due to double XP?

mythic wzff - with XP jackpot 27000-32000 with legendary ai kills up to 35000 highest I ever got. without double XP, the jackpot pays around 21-27000 with a win. the legendary will come close to 30000 with first place and the win.
over in the max XP rewards forum, we discuss all best ways to earn XP. come read trough if your interested and ask any ? or post best ideas to max out xp.
mythic was hard at first. played 9 games this weekend and won 7 of 9.... want full LASO FF.
would play every weekend till I won a match.. when mythic game out this could take a while if I was solo it took 10 tries one weekend. if with a group we would win still under 50 of the time.

but now even with all ff maps in rotation on weekends, we can get a win on all maps in 10 or 12 matches.
want to try something I go into think I have no chance at winning

this is what XP I have received using the XP jackpot and legendary ai kills the victory boost will out pay the jackpot sometimes but if your looking for best avg XP over time, use the jackpot it pays win or lose and performance will not affect payout from boost.
save your legendary XP boost for turbo warzone for more XP
mythic wzff - with XP jackpot 27000-32000 with legendary ai kills up to 35000 highest I ever got without double xp the jackpot pay around 21-27000 with a win. the legendary will come close to 30000 with first place and the win.
over in the max XP rewards forum, we discuss all best ways to earn XP. come read trough if your interested and ask any ? or post best ideas to max out xp.

LASO ff. no time limit. you get 5 tries at each round. if anyone dies you start round over. finish all 5 rounds. you win.

Not sure anyone would win but I would grind that playlist. anyone else thinks mythic is to easy or just not hard enough.
JB Linken wrote:

It's 8000 normally and mythic hasn't been featured for as long as I can remember since most won't play it due to the difficulty. Just soo you know double XP isn't actually double the only thing that seems to get doubled is the area called 'player rank' in the post game breakdown . There are a few categories that each give you different amounts but player rank gives the biggest chunk
JB Linken wrote:

It's 8000 normally and mythic hasn't been featured for as long as I can remember since most won't play it due to the difficulty. Just soo you know double XP isn't actually double the only thing that seems to get doubled is the area called 'player rank' in the post game breakdown . There are a few categories that each give you different amounts but player rank gives the biggest chunk
Oh I see! Then my math is wrong. I doubled everything but my boost in the post-game report I looked at as boosts are not affected by Double XP.

Thanks for the info.
I have a group of people that I usually run with and we can go on pretty good win streaks. Do you have a lot of reqs to pull? In Mythic you will need quite a lot of high end vehicles
Penty of high level vehicles to use. Whats your GT?
heroic is the best for XP, you get games done faster than mythic ff..
Sypriz wrote:
I second this. Heroic takes less time, is less stressful, and you burn a lot less reqs. You also win pretty much every match. The last time I tried out mythic firefight the payout was so underwhelming compared to the effort it took to win that I moved to heroic and legendary and haven’t looked back.
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Oh I see! Then my math is wrong. I doubled everything but my boost in the post-game report I looked at as boosts are not affected by Double XP.

Thanks for the info.
Your welcome it is kinda misleading when it says double XP would make you think the entire total was doubled. Yea boosts will always be applied after an double has happened
Penty of high level vehicles to use. Whats your GT?
My GT is Searing Blaze88
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Your welcome it is kinda misleading when it says double XP would make you think the entire total was doubled. Yea boosts will always be applied after an double has happened
Now the information I'm really interested in is which playlist is actually more efficient for XP gain? Not just the amount of XP you gain, but how fast a game takes.

I imagine you could finish a Heroic WZFF match much quicker than Mythic. Even though Mythic yields more XP, you could potentially be earning more by completing more Heroic games in that same time.
Sypriz wrote:
I second this. Heroic takes less time, is less stressful, and you burn a lot less reqs. You also win pretty much every match. The last time I tried out mythic firefight the payout was so underwhelming compared to the effort it took to win that I moved to heroic and legendary and haven’t looked back.
Well that is true I play heroic during the week when I'm playing solo since it's pretty chill. On weekends I play mythic with a group and we are winning majority of the games. Yes you burn through reqs but I enjoy the challenge. Heroic is just a bit too easy at times. As far as XP pay out we can usually finish a game in 15 mins or less soo there is a better pay out if your with a team it's about 3000 more than heroic and 2000 more than legendary
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Now the information I'm really interested in is which playlist is actually more efficient for XP gain? Not just the amount of XP you gain, but how fast a game takes.

I imagine you could finish a Heroic WZFF match much quicker than Mythic. Even though Mythic yields more XP, you could potentially be earning more by completing more Heroic games in that same time.
Well it depends on whether your playing solo or with a group. You can get mythic games done pretty fast if you have a good team going. Heroic games are generally over pretty fast even playing solo most games average about 15 mins