Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Ffa Reviews

OP ILLecitMIND

I'm a fan of the new Playlist. Tks for brightening up ffa on halo 5...

PS (inside 343 joke) if only I had my grav accell too.

Noticeable game play improvements... The smg is useful again...
I'm a fan of the new Playlist. Tks for brightening up ffa on halo 5...

PS (inside 343 joke) if only I had my grav accell too.

Noticeable game play improvements... The smg is useful again...
what did they change in smg?
Yeah I did manage to get some kills with the smg an was wondering what's up with that :).

The game mode is very refreshing and fun but for all that is holy, please remove the Radar.
is there any plan for the return of mythic arena?
L30N 1337 wrote:
is there any plan for the return of mythic arena?
Yeah they said they were planning on bringing it back so no worries.
I absolutely loved mythic 4v4! The only (minor) gripe I had with it is the starts. The H2A BR is way too easy to use (on me and against my opponents) when players can’t sprint away. In 4v4 this wasn’t that big of a deal (but still a problem) because when you did manage to run away, you would run into a teammate. In FFA, when a player manages to run away, he/she will just run into another opponent. So it is a MUCH bigger problem.

i think the way to fix this is to make the starts projectile motion like H3. But that’s impossible in the H5 engine, so I think it should either be magnum starts or the H5 BR.
i like this playlist but i can see the position of every player once I die, I just don't like this feature.
GYS GHOST wrote:
i like this playlist but i can see the position of every player once I die, I just don't like this feature.
Personally I like this feature, it promotes map movement and keeps you on your toes.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Personally I like this feature, it promotes map movement and keeps you on your toes.
it s like playing in local splitscreen,you can see the other screens of your friends and know where to go. So it s possible to kill ever the same weaker guy of the match.
I rekon they should bring normal ffa back. Mythic is ok but I miss the old one.
Only had time for one match so far.
Felt great!

I'd be OK with Radar being gone though.
nevermind