Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Pack Results

OP SilverBakun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I was disappointed... I got woodland scorpion certification. Which, by the way, is not mythic. Sadly. I also got:
- 2 nornfangs
- an oathsworn
- SPNKR Prime
- Prophet's Bane
- 5 Tartarus' Gavel

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT
Only 34 more games until I have the pack lol
So.... you got exactly what was advertised.
You got req'd.
You got req'd.
lol
So I was disappointed... I got woodland scorpion certification. Which, by the way, is not mythic. Sadly. I also got:
- 2 nornfangs
- an oathsworn
- SPNKR Prime
- Prophet's Bane
- 5 Tartarus' Gavel

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT
About what my bro got, except he got a Banshee Ultra certification.
It seems worth it more so if you have mainly legendary unlocks left. I mean for anyone that has most UR left an buys it should not expect a whole lot. Just like any other bundle pack that's been offered.
Yeah think Im skipping this one...all those Mythics really aren't that useful. Ive won most of my games with nothing but a Recon Kinetic DMR and an extended mag SMG. Sometimes I need a vehicle, but then I just climb into the gun of a Scorpion.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
The norfang and prophets bane would be worth it
bro i would kill for a tartarus gavel right now :(
mine was
3 CE Pistol
3 Nornfang
2 Prophets Bane
1 Whispered Truth
1 Oathsworn
So.... you got exactly what was advertised.
Oh no! Galactica made Spartan... Kidding. I am digging that signature. Congrats.
what a waste of 60k req points (got 20k back)
I have over 3 million REQ points so meh.
- 2 nornfangs
- an oathsworn
- SPNKR Prime
- Prophet's Bane
- 5 Tartarus' Gavel

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT
Sounds very familiar.

Binary rifle certification - Not Mythic
3 Oathsworns
SPNKR Prime
2 Prophet's Bane
2 Tartarus' Gavel
The pack is only worth it for those who have literally just brought the game, everyone else with a lot more unlocked will probably be disappointed.
I don't use my mythics when I play anyway so I let them pile up. People kept killing me for them so I stopped using them and even playing all together.
#notworthit
The Mexi wrote:
I have over 3 million REQ points so meh.
Why? Do you ever do anything with it?
- 2 nornfangs
- an oathsworn
- SPNKR Prime
- Prophet's Bane
- 5 Tartarus' Gavel

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT
Sounds very familiar.

Binary rifle certification - Not Mythic
3 Oathsworns
SPNKR Prime
2 Prophet's Bane
2 Tartarus' Gavel
They said the certification would be ULTRA RARE or LEGENDARY. Not mythic.
jayman567 wrote:
The pack is only worth it for those who have literally just brought the game, everyone else with a lot more unlocked will probably be disappointed.
No it's not the guys who have less unlocked ill most likely unlock an UR cert. Just like every other pack they have released.

I only recommend buying these packs if legendary unlocks are mainly what you have left. The game will always give you less then what you expect IF you only have say 30-50% unlocked. You are being kinda ignorant to expect the good stuff when you haven't worked long enough to knock out the lesser stuff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2