OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Picture

Spawn with Nornfang and Oathsworn as we take Shotty Snipers to the next level with Mythic Shotty Snipers! Stay back and snipe with Linda’s Sniper Rifle, or dash in with Kelly’s Shotgun. The choice is yours, and we’ll see you in the playlist!
Unyshek wrote:
Spawn with Nornfang and Oathsworn as we take Shotty Snipers to the next level with Mythic Shotty Snipers! Stay back and snipe with Linda’s Sniper Rifle, or dash in with Kelly’s Shotgun. The choice is yours, and we’ll see you in the playlist!
Haha awesome!!! Nornbang and chill mode ACTIVATED!
Ooooh yay! I was actually just wondering when this would come back. Excite!
Unyshek you crazy sonofagun what have you done. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. Can't wait to play SWAT snipers.
B...b...but... but blaze of glory is better. A Playlist where you spawn with blaze of glory would be so much better and... on second thought, that would suck.

Looking forward to playing this when I get home.
My body isn't ready.
Man I hope I don't mix up the team colours agian.
B...b...but... but blaze of glory is better. A Playlist where you spawn with blaze of glory would be so much better and... on second thought, that would suck.

Looking forward to playing this when I get home.
Yeah but Oathsworn has a cute rabbit on it soooooo.
Sooo many noobs. I love it.
Yes, I've been wanting this to come back forever!
WOOOOH YEAH!!!!

Never played this before, always wanted to.

Airborne Snapshots, here I come!

EDIT: and Snipletaneous City and Extermination Central would be cool, too.
Unyshek wrote:
When's it coming out?
Man I hope I don't mix up the team colours agian.
haha made me laugh.. everybody is red and on fire

EDIT: except for the shotgun campers
Take out snipers in ranked and then come up with this? I do not get the thinking of 343
COBRA R2 wrote:
Take out snipers in ranked and then come up with this? I do not get the thinking of 343
HAHA so true. Why take out snipers then bring mythic shotty snipes?
Not complaining that there bringing it back.
i've only played it once. this gonna be fun
iSpiteful is probably beatboxing with excitement
Unyshek wrote:
Sounds cool, but what about Warzone Turbo hmm?
I'm better at it than I remember. I haven't played it since it came out the 1st time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9