2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Unyshek wrote:
Spawn with Nornfang and Oathsworn as we take Shotty Snipers to the next level with Mythic Shotty Snipers! Stay back and snipe with Linda’s Sniper Rifle, or dash in with Kelly’s Shotgun. The choice is yours, and we’ll see you in the playlist!
Sounds cool, but what about Warzone Turbo hmm?
Wait, this is sarcasm, right?
Not my cup of tea at all but I'm glad that the community's having a blast :D

This post has been hidden.

Warzone turbo and mythic shotty snipes...Unzips (¬‿¬)
Yeah, gonna love playing this again.
Warzone turbo and mythic shotty snipes...Unzips (¬‿¬)
You dirty bugger XD
Happy this is back.
I'm so ready to play this when I get home today :D
Mythic shotty snipers should be permanent.
I never played the old mythic shotty snipers and would be eager to try it out
Unyshek wrote:
Spawn with Nornfang and Oathsworn as we take Shotty Snipers to the next level with Mythic Shotty Snipers! Stay back and snipe with Linda’s Sniper Rifle, or dash in with Kelly’s Shotgun. The choice is yours, and we’ll see you in the playlist!
Sounds cool, but what about Warzone Turbo hmm?
Wait, this is sarcasm, right?
Oh, okay, I just noticed today that it's back!
YAY
I can't believe people are regularly scoping in this playlist. No scoping is where the fun is at. I've been getting numerous no scopes from across the map in BTB maps.
B...b...but... but blaze of glory is better. A Playlist where you spawn with blaze of glory would be so much better and... on second thought, that would suck.

Looking forward to playing this when I get home.
You are right blaze of glory are much better
Its nuts! Absolutley nuts which is why its so much fun.
The best way to practice sniper skills
AnzuhV wrote:
The best way to practice sniper skills
I love this game mode so much!!! It's probably one of the most enjoyable and more relaxed games to play for me, and I get to practice sniping and using my shotgun. The only problem is since each shot with the sniper rifle is a kill, when you get a headshot, it doesn't appear in the bottom left corner as the little target next to the sniper to say that it was a headshot. I have to wait for the announcer to say it, and by then I'm trying to do something else. But otherwise, this game mode is amazing!!!
I have never ever liked Sniper playlists. Ever...

But this has been legitimately the most fun I have had playing a game in months! I love it!

Thanks 343!
It's a mixed bag really. I love snapshotting people from across the map, but every game is so up in the air it's insane
I hate sniper gamemodes. HATE them. except for this one! it is a sniper gamemode I can actually do and be good in! most fun (and airborne snapshots) I've had in my whole time playing halo.

Thanks 343!

(also got a snipletaneous first game, always a good thing, right? :P)
Quite a good social playlist. Lots of Nornfang practice!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9