1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I have played regular shotty snipers before, and while I enjoyed it enough, I was never really huge on it. I figured that I would feel the same about the mythic version, or even like it less since the snipers would be one shot one kill. Then yesterday I played it by accident. The menu glitched on me when I selected it by mistake then tried to back out immediately. It brought me to the game type menu, but kept me in the matchmaking queue. I was unable to figure out how to fix it before it loaded me into a game. I am actually okay with this because man, was I wrong. I enjoyed this game type a lot more than I thought I would. With death being that much more likely, it made the game a lot more tense and enjoyable. Since I had the same advantage as everyone else, it did not feel cheap, as I thought it might. Definitely will be playing more of this game type.
I love this gametype!
I can't wait to get some time off to play halo again in the next few weeks, hopefully all these playstist will still be there by then
i love shotty snipers but can you get headshots?
This game mode is amazing, a mix with short and long range, I love it!!
This gamemode is absolutely wild and so rewarding, went 28 - 2 the other day! If anyone is interested in a good example, check out the replay to see what its all about!
very funny mod :D
Ooooh yay! I was actually just wondering when this would come back. Excite!
Mythic shotty snipers is the best keep it forever
B...b...but... but blaze of glory is better. A Playlist where you spawn with blaze of glory would be so much better and... on second thought, that would suck.

Looking forward to playing this when I get home.
Yeah but Oathsworn has a cute rabbit on it soooooo.
I didnt notice it had a rabbit
Not a fan of this playlist. I miss the original shotty snipes on H3. Just your normal trusty sniper on the original maps. Those were some good times.
I was surprised at how fun this was. I didn't expect mythic weapons to be so gooooood
I ready to battle :)
Join our company @Spartan On Deck We are grinding for Achilles Armor.
I'm happy that this awesome playlist back, now to pwn some noobs with my Nornfang.
It's fun but, increase the score though. It ends too fast.
eh It's not bad, I kind of prefer the regular Shotty Snipes though
this map is good but not recommended for beginers
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Love Mythic Shotty Snipers, it is more intense, more defensive, or going aggressive with the shotgun!!.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9