Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Warzone FF

OP Brutal Vengence

Has the double payout for Mythic ended? I’m aware that December-January 4th was double XP month but the payouts seem lower than they were prior to this month. I always used to get 20k per match with rare warzone XP boost with at a very minimum of a 1k xp per min payout.

just finished a 18:31 min match ending with 4 rounds completed with a rare warzone xp boost on and only 12,897 xp.

anyone else experiencing inconsistent payouts? Feel free to check the last game I played in my service record to confirm.
Has the double payout for Mythic ended? I’m aware that December-January 4th was double XP month but the payouts seem lower than they were prior to this month. I always used to get 20k per match with rare warzone XP boost with at a very minimum of a 1k xp per min payout.

just finished a 18:31 min match ending with 4 rounds completed with a rare warzone xp boost on and only 12,897 xp.

anyone else experiencing inconsistent payouts? Feel free to check the last game I played in my service record to confirm.
There was never any holiday double xp for mythic. Since the playlist has double xp built in already, they didn’t increase it to 4x and then back to 2x. Also, I don’t think that other people can see your xp gains, just yourself, because it wasn’t there when I checked. I’d say it was just a fluke, the few games I’ve played recently have had normal payouts

There was never any holiday double xp for mythic. Since the playlist has double xp built in already, they didn’t increase it to 4x and then back to 2x. Also, I don’t think that other people can see your xp gains, just yourself, because it wasn’t there when I checked. I’d say it was just a fluke, the few games I’ve played recently have had normal payouts
So you’re getting 18-23xp? I was already aware of the payouts for mythic already being doubled and unaffected by the double xp month. Hopefully it was a fluke match
I'm in the same boat, most of my games I struggle to reach even 16k.
I haven’t been able to jump back on to see if it was a fluke match or not. Mythic FF usually yields with a rare (blue) do boost between 18-23k xp (normally at the very minimum a 1k xp per min ratio). I’ll probably jump on tomorrow and see what’s what again. I know 12k is very VERY low for a match.

So you’re getting 18-23xp? I was already aware of the payouts for mythic already being doubled and unaffected by the double xp month. Hopefully it was a fluke match
I’ve played 2 games in January, but I got that with a rare xp boost yes. I won once and got to round 4 the other, and was somewhere in the top 5 players in each match
Regular Warzone double XP went away, but I barely bother with Mythic anymore because of the long wait times to get in. If it pays double then I'll get back in.
Yeah i think the match I played yesterday was just a fluke payout. I seem to be getting the normal 18-20k per match. Weird that there would be that large of a deviation in payout. It wasn't a match that I joined in progress or anything.
Yeah i think the match I played yesterday was just a fluke payout. I seem to be getting the normal 18-20k per match. Weird that there would be that large of a deviation in payout. It wasn't a match that I joined in progress or anything.
My regular Warzone score is between 20-30k. Mythic its between 23-32k. If you can get on and kick -Yoink- with some good people then you'll get one heck of a score. The problem with that is you have a lot of casual gamers getting into mythic and doping around instead of killing.
My regular Warzone score is between 20-30k. Mythic its between 23-32k. If you can get on and kick -Yoink- with some good people then you'll get one heck of a score. The problem with that is you have a lot of casual gamers getting into mythic and doping around instead of killing.
Yeah thats what I was pulling with Legendary XP boosts...unfortunately they pulled those packs and im not spending real cash on them
Yeah thats what I was pulling with Legendary XP boosts...unfortunately they pulled those packs and im not spending real cash on them
Same here. The only cash I spent on this game was the Voices Of War Req Pack.