Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Warzone Firefight

OP Searing Blaze88

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mythic Firefight is a nice challenge and it gives really nice xp and rp rewards soo I like playing it but it has a few issues.

I noticed in most of my games about half the team was sr50 or below which means they don't have really any reqs to spawn. Because of this most of the game half of the team would be dead then we would lose the round.

I know it's already not the most popular playlist but maybe if there was a minimum level that would make the playlist more enjoyable for everyone. I don't think the new players enjoy dying a lot since they don't have much reqs to spawn. On the other hand for the higher level players can be frustrating when it's basically up to them to try and carry the match when only 4 players are alive

Any suggestions would be appreciated
i played heroic because its faster, but boring... if you want xp just quick core... oh wait, true skill 2 will make the search times unbearable. ff is probably better Rn
Yes I will have to agree on the minimum SR level to be able to play at Mythic level since it does require all the proper reqs & personal skill level to get through it. Too many times I have played at Legendary and have not finished do to low level players trying to assassinate the bosses because they don't know any better. Maybe we should start a WZFF Mythic club and the only requirements to join would be SR level and really wanting to play on that level. Well that's the only suggestion I have.
I do see your point, but regardless, thats sorta part of the experience. If they newbies want to die over and over and over again, let them. They'll learn. If you're tired of it, then *sigh* then deal with. If you get paired with noobs, oh well.
It is certainly frustrating to be failing over and over. I think I queued up 6 times yesterday and made it to round 5 once, never completed it.
Sypriz wrote:
i played heroic because its faster, but boring... if you want xp just quick core... oh wait, true skill 2 will make the search times unbearable. ff is probably better Rn
Yea heroic is really boring the only challenge I could get out of it is trying to beat my kill record of 209 that's about it just too easy. Mythic is pretty good but it's only around on the weekend's
It is certainly frustrating to be failing over and over. I think I queued up 6 times yesterday and made it to round 5 once, never completed it.
Yea it is frustrating think I won 6 out of 30 matches maybe less. Half of the rounds would get to round 5 but people don't pull vehicles soo can't finish. The other half would lose on round 2 or 3 with hald the team dead
I love the challenge of Mythic but I have only won two games since it came out and in both cases it involved folks who had high sr levels (I am 149); Everyone brought out their vehicles on multiple times including two phaetons and even then it came down to the last 15 seconds. I don't mind using reqs as long as everyone else is with the goal to win but frequently it is me and 2 other players with the vehicles out and everyone else using regular weapons - I agree with the OP, have a minimum sr level as at least i know there will be a better chance of success rather than the current arrangement.
I do see your point, but regardless, thats sorta part of the experience. If they newbies want to die over and over and over again, let them. They'll learn. If you're tired of it, then *sigh* then deal with. If you get paired with noobs, oh well.
Yea that's true they will learn but FF is designed in a way that you need reqs to play in mythic. Having vehicles to spawn is mandatory since your shields don't recharge after round 1. That's why I say it's hard for new players
FlashyDIRK wrote:
Yes I will have to agree on the minimum SR level to be able to play at Mythic level since it does require all the proper reqs & personal skill level to get through it. Too many times I have played at Legendary and have not finished do to low level players trying to assassinate the bosses because they don't know any better. Maybe we should start a WZFF Mythic club and the only requirements to join would be SR level and really wanting to play on that level. Well that's the only suggestion I have.
It would be a good idea to get a group of players together to play. I'm normally playing solo soo it is pretty difficult. I find legendary to be about the right difficulty but can be kinda easy at times but it depends on the teammates.
FlashyDIRK wrote:
Yes I will have to agree on the minimum SR level to be able to play at Mythic level since it does require all the proper reqs & personal skill level to get through it. Too many times I have played at Legendary and have not finished do to low level players trying to assassinate the bosses because they don't know any better. Maybe we should start a WZFF Mythic club and the only requirements to join would be SR level and really wanting to play on that level. Well that's the only suggestion I have.
Yea getting a group together would probably be the only way. I don't think 343 would put in a minimum SR requirement
L4WLTR0N wrote:
I love the challenge of Mythic but I have only won two games since it came out and in both cases it involved folks who had high sr levels (I am 149); Everyone brought out their vehicles on multiple times including two phaetons and even then it came down to the last 15 seconds. I don't mind using reqs as long as everyone else is with the goal to win but frequently it is me and 2 other players with the vehicles out and everyone else using regular weapons - I agree with the OP, have a minimum sr level as at least i know there will be a better chance of success rather than the current arrangement.
Yea for sure when you see half the team with loadout weapons you know it's pretty well a lost cause. In my experience it has been maybe 1 or 2 wins out of every 10 games. I am normally spawning something every round though to try to win
It's an old saying, but you need to play with a team if you don't want newbs. That's why I don't play Mythic and stick to Heroic because at least I can carry the majority of the weight to victory on almost all the map rounds if I get a crappy team.

I don't think 343 will exclude low ranking people in Mythic, but I have suggested in past threads that they should at least give a warning for low REQ players in the description as a deterrent.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's an old saying, but you need to play with a team if you don't want newbs. That's why I don't play Mythic and stick to Heroic because at least I can carry the majority of the weight to victory on almost all the map rounds if I get a crappy team.

I don't think 343 will exclude low ranking people in Mythic, but I have suggested in past threads that they should at least give a warning for low REQ players in the description as a deterrent.
Yea heroic is soo boring for me now only thing I can really get a challenge from is beating my kill record of 209 other than that it gets old. I usually play legendary and can win most of the time searching solo.

Yea there should be at least a message of warning for new players because they aren't going to have a very good time sitting on the death screen.
I don't think that they will try to put a deterrent for lower level players because all they have to do is buy gold pack bundles and then try even though they don't have the knowledge or skill to be of any kind of help. Plus the selling of these bundles makes alot of money for them.
FlashyDIRK wrote:
I don't think that they will try to put a deterrent for lower level players because all they have to do is buy gold pack bundles and then try even though they don't have the knowledge or skill to be of any kind of help. Plus the selling of these bundles makes alot of money for them.
Yea that's true they would lose a good amount of money if players weren't incentivized to buy packs. Even though if they don't have anything unlocked they won't even get the good items they need from the gold packs lol 😂
Mythic Warzone Firefight is awesome, but only if I can either find the right randoms or set up a team of 8 players. If you are in an active Spartan Company I highly recommend making a party of 8 people (definitely make sure they're at or above sr50) and attempting it through there, as team communication can be vital especially when dealing with bosses, such as the Warden Eternal, any grunt goblin or tankmaster elites.
T2 Rajin wrote:
Mythic Warzone Firefight is awesome, but only if I can either find the right randoms or set up a team of 8 players. If you are in an active Spartan Company I highly recommend making a party of 8 people (definitely make sure they're at or above sr50) and attempting it through there, as team communication can be vital especially when dealing with bosses, such as the Warden Eternal, any grunt goblin or tankmaster elites.
Yea unfortunately my spartan company doesn't like playing firefight probably because the commendations we need you can't get from firefight. But they mostly play arena anyways with some warzone
I don't like this trend of Spartan Companies simply being made just to try and earn Achilles. The whole reason Microsoft made this a feature was to help players find each other much more easily, and 343 threw Achilles in there as a special prize, not just to make Spartan Companies dedicated to getting one armor set.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3