Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Warzone Firefight

OP Searing Blaze88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I don't think locking low level players out would fix much. I've had low SR players call in decent vehicles and high SR players do nothing. A lot of it depends on the person playing. What I've suggested in the past is for 343 to have better descriptions so people know that it's a difficult REQ heavy playlist which isn't for the inexperienced.

Edit: Didn't realize I already mentioned this in my first post, lol.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I don't think locking low level players out would fix much. I've had low SR players call in decent vehicles and high SR players do nothing. A lot of it depends on the person playing. What I've suggested in the past is for 343 to have better descriptions so people know that it's a difficult REQ heavy playlist which isn't for the inexperienced.

Edit: Didn't realize I already mentioned this in my first post, lol.
Well my point is that a low SR player isn't going to have as many reqs to use since they won't have much unlocked yet. Yes having a warning of some kind might help some but it seems like they are done with Firefight been soo long since an update
honestly i think you are right
Yeah your probably right on that but WZFF is still the only place I can get a decent amount of xp lol ✌👌
I've had the opposite occur where high level players just used standard weaponry and no REQs. I play as a lone wolf a lot and I think I join in with other lone wolves as a lot of them just don't even want to call in REQs and out of curiosity I look at their ranks and they're all over the place. I just wish more people would contribute to the game in general.
It's a very challenge with active skulls
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3