Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mythic Warzone Grind

OP JakeisCake04

Anyone up for grinding to 152 before Infinite comes out?
You can add me as a friend. Send me an invite if you see me on. I’ll do the same. No set schedule for when I’m on H5, but I’m always down to speed through Mythic with a group.
Me & the team are usually running a lobby most of the day. Check the Spartan Company tab in game. If there’s space in the lobby we’ll shoot you an invite.
I'm on pretty much every day at 8 or 830 AKST. Feel free to add me and lets kill -Yoink-.
I might be down to play if I have time, but I’m usually busy with other things
gobig89 wrote:
I'm on pretty much every day at 8 or 830 AKST. Feel free to add me and lets kill -Yoink-.
-Yoink!- Yeah!
tuhin94 wrote:
You can add me as a friend. Send me an invite if you see me on. I’ll do the same. No set schedule for when I’m on H5, but I’m always down to speed through Mythic with a group.
Sick
Add me on Xbox, I'll be grinding all year until Infinite comes out!
Hey! Add me on Xbox. I have been grinding and will keep grinding until Infinite. I'm at level 103 and will not stop, haha.
Hey! Add me on Xbox. I have been grinding and will keep grinding until Infinite. I'm at level 103 and will not stop, haha.
Ight I'll friend you tomorrow!
Doodler wrote:
Add me on Xbox, I'll be grinding all year until Infinite comes out!
sweet!
TheDonCJG wrote:
Me & the team are usually running a lobby most of the day. Check the Spartan Company tab in game. If there’s space in the lobby we’ll shoot you an invite.
yeah! Had a blast playing with you dudes yesterday! I went up 4 ranks and I plan on grinding again tomorrow!
TheDonCJG wrote:
yeah! Had a blast playing with you dudes yesterday! I went up 4 ranks and I plan on grinding again tomorrow!
Awesome to hear! We’ll still be running matches all the time.
We usually have a team running for most of the day at least within my time zone haha.
Always worth adding everyone in the lobby and become grinding buddies.

Catch you around
Add me. No set time to play but I’m usually on at least once a day!!
I play every day here my scheduled playtime

Mon 7:10pm-10pm est
Tues 7:10pm-2:00am est
Wed any time usually 6 am-noon est and 4 pm to 10 pm est
Thur 7:10pm-10pm est
Fri 7:10pm-2:00am est
Sat any time usually 6 am-noon est and 4 pm to 2 am est
Sun any time usually 6 am-noon est and 4 pm to 10 pm est

I will not ask you if you want to play just message me on xbox if you want to play, and we will during those times if your available

This message goes for anyone in this post or anyone who reads this thank you
Ight I'll friend you tomorrow!
Thanks! I am already at Lvl 107.